samswift

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does any one have any good videos where a hot guy teases someone? By teasing I mean getting naked (ideally CMNM) and purposefully making him/her horny, while not giving them the full package (not letting them touch him, or denying it as they beg for sex etc). I love this kind of video, but weirdly it’s pretty hard to find it.
im not into any of that creative stuff, like masks, toys, ropes etc, so you could just refrain from that :)

Reactions: Shawn_cs

JoeyCarleton

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You guys remember the one vid: whiny guy is laying on his back, maybe pinned by a guy in loose boxers. The top is like, ‘ding-donging’ his dick against the pinned guy, teasing ‘oh, are you gay? Do you like that? Hey, I think he fuckin likes that!’ Pinned guy squirms and says ‘oh fuck off, I do not’ but he gets hard as a rock under his boxers.

username11223

Sexy Member
Media
You guys remember the one vid: whiny guy is laying on his back, maybe pinned by a guy in loose boxers. The top is like, ‘ding-donging’ his dick against the pinned guy, teasing ‘oh, are you gay? Do you like that? Hey, I think he fuckin likes that!’ Pinned guy squirms and says ‘oh fuck off, I do not’ but he gets hard as a rock under his boxers.
here you go: