The $10,000 10-inch challenge

I think there are a few people in the world who have 10 inches.

But it's virtually impossible for those people to have an account on lpsg.

Maybe look for Africans, that might be possible.

But very difficult to find.

Definitely. They are out there! I think this was from a British documentary back in 2002.

Somewhere_Out_There.jpg

Not the Bushmen, but probably among the Bantus it's still possible.

Well, the main point of the thread was to demonstrate the unrealistic claims people make all over the place. Things like: "My wife and I are swingers and regularly go to this local club, and recently I had the hottest experience of my life seeing her take an athlete's 11" cock balls deep. Trust me bro, I measured him. He was 8" girth too. At first we didn't know if she could handle it but she rode him like a pro. Even though I'm 9", whenever we bring in a stud like that, sometimes they even make me feel a bit insecure. Next weekend we're inviting a guy called the legend, and he's even bigger than the last." - Things of such nature are complete works of fantasy or wild exaggerations.

Perhaps in deepest darkest Africa some lucky Bantu has a 10" Mokele-Mbember, but if someone in the West expects me to believe an extraordinary claim, they better have extraordinary evidence.

If we measured the penis of 1 billion men, do you really think that none of them would have a 10-inch penis?

I doubt it. There are maybe 10 people in the world with 10 inch penis.

We just have to find them.
Well, we're waiting -- and so is $10,000. In the meantime, I'll leave you to convince yourself and I'll remain skeptical and amused.

Well, we're waiting -- and so is $10,000. In the meantime, I'll leave you to convince yourself and I'll remain skeptical and amused.
Don’t forget the $16,265 (and counting) finder’s fee!

Not the Bushmen, but probably among the Bantus it's still possible.
You do realise Bantu is an ethnolinguistic term and not a specific people as such. And would you think a certain language should give a larger cock than another language?

You do realise Bantu is an ethnolinguistic term and not a specific people as such. And would you think a certain language should give a larger cock than another language?

Doesn't something like 2/3rd of Africans speak Bantu, including something like 500 distinct ethnic groups?

Reactions: TinyPrincess
This is what I like about this site -- intellectual enlightenment. No, not that Bantu is an ethnolinguistic term -- Heck! Everybody knows that! I mean the prospect that language can give one a larger cock! Within three months, I predict nearly 100% of the males on this site will be writing their posts in Bantu, and still, not one will be able to collect on the $10,000 10-inch challenge.

Bantu means Central Africa and Southern Africa.

The term congoide is more appropriate.

Yes, on average, Africans have bigger penises.

Darwinian selection was different in this populati
on.

on.
I'll stick with @TinyPrincess on this one. She's more grounded and derisive on the topic.

on.
So why do scientific studies disprove your bullshit then? And don't come with the made up bullshit data of worldmap. The few studies conducted in sub-saharan Africa show: nope, no difference.

Example: Tanzania
Chrouser, Kristin; Bazant, Eva; Jin, Linda; Kileo, Baldwin; Plotkin, Marya; Adamu, Tigistu; Curran, Kelly; Koshuma, Sifuni (August 2013). "Penile Measurements in Tanzanian Males: Guiding Circumcision Device Design and Supply Forecasting". Journal of Urology. 190 (2): 544–550.

Average 5.17" erect length.

Example: Nigeria
Orakwe, J C; Ogbuagu, B O; Ebuh, G U (29 August 2007). "Can physique and gluteal size predict penile length in adult Nigerian men?". West African Journal of Medicine. 25 (3): 223–225.

Last edited:
So why do scientific studies disprove your bullshit then? And don't come with the made up bullshit data of worldmap. The few studies conducted in sub-saharan Africa show: nope, no difference.

Chrouser, Kristin; Bazant, Eva; Jin, Linda; Kileo, Baldwin; Plotkin, Marya; Adamu, Tigistu; Curran, Kelly; Koshuma, Sifuni (August 2013). "Penile Measurements in Tanzanian Males: Guiding Circumcision Device Design and Supply Forecasting". Journal of Urology. 190 (2): 544–550.

Orakwe, J C; Ogbuagu, B O; Ebuh, G U (29 August 2007). "Can physique and gluteal size predict penile length in adult Nigerian men?". West African Journal of Medicine. 25 (3): 223–225.

Obviously just science lying to protect fragile white egos.

Or the other guy is full of shit.

Here's a very recent meta-analysis showing small but significant differences.

Please be polite in your comments.

And be careful in the future.

Darwinism works on sexual differences.

Worldwide Temporal Trends in Penile Length: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

Here's a very recent meta-analysis showing small but significant differences.

Please be polite in your comments.

And be careful in the future.

Darwinism works on sexual differences.

Worldwide Temporal Trends in Penile Length: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
I'm not sure what you think you are proving with that study, because there is no rhyme or reason to the tiny differences you find in the subgroup analysis section. The size ranges a bit between region, but not congruent with the stereotypes you are conveying in this thread. And the confidence intervals overlap for every group except Asian, and there is no indication about whether perhaps the Asian analysis is populated with more studies of a urology treatment nature (which are the lowest category of all for obvious reasons: these men are getting measured because they have a medical problem with their penises). So the low Asian result could potentially be completely explained away by a confounding variable, and there is no other evidence in the study to suggest that racial stereotypes are true.