The best of beefcake hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame that we may have seen the last of Danny.

I was really looking forward to another make out scene, or what he'd do next. Cause he's one of the few that take it next level.

Vic said Danny was supposed to shoot a video back in February but he didn't show up and now he moved out of state.

He also said he still might come back, but it seems that's just wishful thinking.
How did get this info??

Danny's Resume: SexyJobs ID# 404351

It says there that Danny can't relocate or travel for job so if he moved outside the state or city where Vic is, probably that's the reason.

I don't live in the US but aside from distance, what would be the reason for you not to be able to work outside your city/state? I know Austin can't fly due to his prisonment history which is why he drove 24 hours to Vic's place.

Reactions: Bs94
Wow. Drive 24 hours? BCH must pay out a lot huh?
Danny's Resume: SexyJobs ID# 404351

It says there that Danny can't relocate or travel for job so if he moved outside the state or city where Vic is, probably that's the reason.

I don't live in the US but aside from distance, what would be the reason for you not to be able to work outside your city/state? I know Austin can't fly due to his prisonment history which is why he drove 24 hours to Vic's place.

It's a shame that we may have seen the last of Danny.

I was really looking forward to another make out scene, or what he'd do next. Cause he's one of the few that take it next level.

Vic said Danny was supposed to shoot a video back in February but he didn't show up and now he moved out of state.

He also said he still might come back, but it seems that's just wishful thinking.
I was hoping he'd do one more video before he exit BCH, because I couldn't see shit when they were kissing bc of bad camera angle

I was hoping he'd do one more video before he exit BCH, because I couldn't see shit when they were kissing bc of bad camera angle
Agree. The only beefcake that is willing to do more is not returning. What a lost. The camera angle from his last video was bad, otherwise it would've been a perfect last video. But Vic ruined it.

I hope I see him in other sites.

Brad is getting better. In his last scene he was more receptive and vocal, I liked that. And his dick was already hard even before they started, I wonder if he had taken any "performance enhancing " pill? Anyway, more Brad, please. I think he may have stolen my heart from Christian (who btw looked less than thrilled since his comeback), but I wish for him to bounce back and reclaim his rightful place as the BCH model who make everyone's asshole pucker the most.
Wait...Christian came back?

I can not understand how a traditional beefcake came back for oral scene or doggy style. It's a wait of time. :(

That's because Vic has zero imagination, and he has Low persuasion and convincing abilities. Not to mention his camera shots are sometimes useless. Just take Christian fucking him missionary: Christian's dick was hardly visible when he was fucking Vic. They could have shot it in the bedroom instead of shooting it on that gross couch.

That's because Vic has zero imagination, and he has Low persuasion and convincing abilities. Not to mention his camera shots are sometimes useless. Just take Christian fucking him missionary: Christian's dick was hardly visible when he was fucking Vic. They could have shot it in the bedroom instead of shooting it on that gross couch.
First of all, I'm glad you're back. And I completely agree, I was expecting more from Christian, so I was disappointed when his scene was released.

A lot of beefcakes are on their nth video and Vic still letting them do the bare minimum which is a shame. A lot of them has potential.

That's why I'm upset of Danny not returning because at least with him, I can hope for something more. But just like someone said in this thread, his last scene was ruined by the camera angle.

does anyone know which video it is where the guy actually eats Victor ass? I can't find it and i don't remember his name.
That's one of Noel's earlier videos. Not really a fan of his face, but the beefcake this week starts with letter N and it's an anal scene. It might be him.
*I hope not

Reactions: Piejukebox
First of all, I'm glad you're back. And I completely agree, I was expecting more from Christian, so I was disappointed when his scene was released.

A lot of beefcakes are on their nth video and Vic still letting them do the bare minimum which is a shame. A lot of them has potential.

That's why I'm upset of Danny not returning because at least with him, I can hope for something more. But just like someone said in this thread, his last scene was ruined by the camera angle.

Thank you.

Yes, Christian's more recent scenes were disappointing. He was visibly nervous and had difficulty with getting hard and maintaining it, which is a damn shame.

Victor annoys me sometimes, like when he gets really hot models, he won't indulge them to the point of not sucking them off after they cum. Or that time when that very verbal French guy who wanted to spit in his mouth, but he refused him lol. It was cringe, and I would always skip that part.

He needs more cameras, and he needs to study on proper camera placements and shots.

That's one of Noel's earlier videos. Not really a fan of his face, but the beefcake this week starts with letter N and it's an anal scene. It might be him.
*I hope not
So it's back with ugly old dudes again? I certainly hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.