The best of beefcake hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame that we may have seen the last of Danny.

I was really looking forward to another make out scene, or what he'd do next. Cause he's one of the few that take it next level.

Vic said Danny was supposed to shoot a video back in February but he didn't show up and now he moved out of state.

He also said he still might come back, but it seems that's just wishful thinking.
Victor lacks the convincing skill and the initiative to push the models further. Danny is BCH Gold, sad to see him leave.

I had a subscription to his site and let it go because once you've seen one of his videos, you've basically seen them all. He does the same thing in each video.I wish he would get the guys hard by sucking them instead of making them hard before exposing their cocks or at least start by sucking them before going to the balls. He has had some really hot guys on the site but for some reason, he fails to keep them. Some of them are: Reaper, Papa Kream, Abdel, Derik, & of course Thomas. Maybe he should try pairing some guys up together as I know he's done in the past. My Point is he should change it up once in a while to keep the site fresh.

it really sucks how much potential some of the models have but vic doesn't go after it. so many boring scenes that could've been so hot

Reactions: timothei
Does Victor own more than one pillow? It seems like he doesn't. Lmao! Remember when Brad asked for another pillow during his 'deep throat' scene, but he couldn't give him any. Lol. He shot another scene in that one-pillow-having-room again for Nicholas and I cackled at the sight of it.

Reactions: timothei
Status
Not open for further replies.