The Car Service

Banex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A Friday night “quick drink after work” session lasts until 1:30 a.m. and getting home via train is not an option considering that one quick drink became many quick drinks. I call a car service to drive me out to Long Island, about a 1 hr drive.

I am barely standing on the dark Manhattan street for 10 minutes when the black car pulls up. I get into the back seat and tell the guy my destination – and the guy just grunts his comprehension.

The car is comfy – I settle my 6 foot frame into the leather seat, resting my bulky, nicely worked out frame against the door. I close my brown eyes as I start to feel groggy as the soft motor hums and I doze off.

I am awakened by the hushed voice of the driver who is speaking on his phone via an earpiece. I barely open my eyes to look at the driver to ask him to keep it down but that’s when I notice that he is not your regular average driver. Normally used to bigger (and unfortunately not too hygienic smelling) guys, this guy is something else.

About 30, with a thick Long Island accent, and strong Italian features. His hair is long and brown and he has deep brown eyes. He looks tall and slim as his head is close to the roof. My heart skips a beat when I see how sexy he is. Luckily this car also doesn’t have a partition so I can see more of him.

My heart skips a beat a second time when I focus a bit on what he is saying. He is whispering to whomever he is talking to – “c’mon, the guy is dead asleep in the back seat and he can’t hear you through the phone”

I close my eyes again as to not to be detected as I am now really interested in what he is talking about. Even in my drunken state I know that whatever he is talking about was going to be far more interesting than dozing off again.

His deep accented voice says softly “tell me what you would do to me if I walked into your room right this minute.” Silence is followed by a pleasurable “mmmm, yeah that’s nice. Yeah, pull my pants down. My cock is getting hard as we speak.”

Well his cock isn’t the only one getting hard. I feel my muscle begin to fill halfway to its 7 inch capacity.

“Oh yeah, that’s right. Put it in your mouth. Take it all the way in.” He breaths heavy and though I can only see the right side of his body, I can tell from the way his upper arm is moving that he is stroking his cock through his pants.

“You want me to take it out? Don’t worry about it, he’s asleep, he’s not paying me no mind.” I hear him rustling his clothing and then hear his zipper unzip. “Ahhh, the cold air feels good on my hard cock.”

At this point I am fully hard – my cock is resting up against the right side of my groin. Maybe it’s the drunkenness but I couldn’t help myself and begin to absently rub my cock as I listen to his voice.

“Yeah, choke on it, choke on it. Mmmmm.” More hard breathing and then “It looks like my client likes our conversation.”

My heart and right hand stop suddenly. Then I hear him say, “You want me to? You want to hear him sucking on my dick?” I open my eyes and see his eyes through the rear view mirror looking at me. “I don’t know if he would.”

Perhaps it is the grogginess of the alcohol but I muster a weak “I would.” And he responds with a smile. I feel the car slowing down as he pulls over to the side of the highway. “Get in the front seat.”

I get into the passenger seat and he looks at me – he says to whomever he is speaking to “He’s a nice looking fella. Puerto Rican, early 30s, brown hair, brown eyes, big guy, nice chest and big arms.” He looks at the highway and begins to drive.

“Yeah, my cock’s still hard.” When he says that I look down at his lap and see his impressive cock. I see it protruding from his lap, he is sitting far back so I can see that his cock curves toward his body. “OK.” The driver takes his earpiece off and hands it to me. I put it in my ear and hear the voice of a woman. I softly say “Hello.”

“You like my husband’s cock?”

I look at it and murmur “Yes.”

“Reach over and grab it. It’s nice and wide and hard.” I reach over, look up at the driver who is focusing on the highway, and wrap my hand around his cock. He exhales ever so softly. “Feels good right?” she asks. “Stroke it a little –he gets real excited and he starts to leak pre-cum like crazy.” I stroke him for about a minute and she is right, his cock head begins to sparkle with clear liquid. “Taste it.” I put my finger on his cock tip, he breathes heavily again, I put it up into my mouth.

“Tastes good,” I say to her.

She says, “He likes the way it tastes too – feed him some.” I reach down and touch his cock tip and get some more precum on my finger. I put it up to his lips which are surrounded by a sexy five o’clock shadow. He hungrily and seductively sucks on my finger. His tongue sucks my finger feverishly as if he hasn’t eaten in a week.

“Reach up under his shirt and squeeze his nipples. He’s got a nice hairy chest.” Again she’s right; I slide my hand underneath his shirt and feel his nice stomach and beautiful pecs. I tweak his nipples and he lets out an “mmph” that oftentimes I hear when someone is cumming.

“My husband hasn’t cum in about a week. I’m at my mother’s and the poor guy’s been frustrated. If you like big loads, I recommend you begin sucking on my husband’s nice cock as soon as possible.”

I lower my head down to his lap and wrap my lips around his very wet cock head. He can’t help himself and he pushes my head all the way down his shaft. I feel his cock head at the back of my throat and begin to gag. She says to me “Give the earpiece back to my husband; I want to hear him cum.”

I take the earpiece quickly off my ear and he grabs it. He begins to moan and moan. His cock feels like a steel rod in my mouth, I’m sucking hungrily on it – I take my right hand and begin to massage his balls and that’s all he can take. He begins to shoot the biggest load I have ever felt. I drink as much as I can but I am gagging on all the cum. I don’t even hear him moaning at this point as I’m so turned on by all the cum. I sit up on my passenger seat after he begins to go soft in my mouth and pull my cock out of my pants and begin to jack it furiously.

He looks over at my cock and surprises me by saying “Yes” and then he reaches over and replaces my hand and strokes me – something he is not communicating to his wife mind you – I am so turned on that I begin to cum and the second pulse hits my face. He reaches up and wipes it off my face and puts his finger in his mouth and winks at me.

“Thanks hon, that was awesome. I’ll call you back after I drop him off.” He clicks the phone off. He doesn’t look in my direction. I am sitting in the passenger seat with cum all over my clothes and hands.

“Are you OK there bud?” he asks. I nod. Now my drunken state takes over again and I start to feel a bit spent.

“We’re almost at your house dude, you need a shower bad,” he says matter of factly. “You gonna be OK getting inside your house?”

I look at him and he’s just watching the road. “I don’t know,” I respond.

He says, “We’ll play it by ear and see how you feel when we get there. OK dude?”

I nod.

memeflux

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A Friday night “quick drink after work” session lasts until 1:30 a.m. and getting home via train is not an option considering that one quick drink became many quick drinks. I call a car service to drive me out to Long Island, about a 1 hr drive.

I am barely standing on the dark Manhattan street for 10 minutes when the black car pulls up. I get into the back seat and tell the guy my destination – and the guy just grunts his comprehension.

The car is comfy – I settle my 6 foot frame into the leather seat, resting my bulky, nicely worked out frame against the door. I close my brown eyes as I start to feel groggy as the soft motor hums and I doze off.

I am awakened by the hushed voice of the driver who is speaking on his phone via an earpiece. I barely open my eyes to look at the driver to ask him to keep it down but that’s when I notice that he is not your regular average driver. Normally used to bigger (and unfortunately not too hygienic smelling) guys, this guy is something else.

About 30, with a thick Long Island accent, and strong Italian features. His hair is long and brown and he has deep brown eyes. He looks tall and slim as his head is close to the roof. My heart skips a beat when I see how sexy he is. Luckily this car also doesn’t have a partition so I can see more of him.

My heart skips a beat a second time when I focus a bit on what he is saying. He is whispering to whomever he is talking to – “c’mon, the guy is dead asleep in the back seat and he can’t hear you through the phone”

I close my eyes again as to not to be detected as I am now really interested in what he is talking about. Even in my drunken state I know that whatever he is talking about was going to be far more interesting than dozing off again.

His deep accented voice says softly “tell me what you would do to me if I walked into your room right this minute.” Silence is followed by a pleasurable “mmmm, yeah that’s nice. Yeah, pull my pants down. My cock is getting hard as we speak.”

Well his cock isn’t the only one getting hard. I feel my muscle begin to fill halfway to its 7 inch capacity.

“Oh yeah, that’s right. Put it in your mouth. Take it all the way in.” He breaths heavy and though I can only see the right side of his body, I can tell from the way his upper arm is moving that he is stroking his cock through his pants.

“You want me to take it out? Don’t worry about it, he’s asleep, he’s not paying me no mind.” I hear him rustling his clothing and then hear his zipper unzip. “Ahhh, the cold air feels good on my hard cock.”

At this point I am fully hard – my cock is resting up against the right side of my groin. Maybe it’s the drunkenness but I couldn’t help myself and begin to absently rub my cock as I listen to his voice.

“Yeah, choke on it, choke on it. Mmmmm.” More hard breathing and then “It looks like my client likes our conversation.”

My heart and right hand stop suddenly. Then I hear him say, “You want me to? You want to hear him sucking on my dick?” I open my eyes and see his eyes through the rear view mirror looking at me. “I don’t know if he would.”

Perhaps it is the grogginess of the alcohol but I muster a weak “I would.” And he responds with a smile. I feel the car slowing down as he pulls over to the side of the highway. “Get in the front seat.”

I get into the passenger seat and he looks at me – he says to whomever he is speaking to “He’s a nice looking fella. Puerto Rican, early 30s, brown hair, brown eyes, big guy, nice chest and big arms.” He looks at the highway and begins to drive.

“Yeah, my cock’s still hard.” When he says that I look down at his lap and see his impressive cock. I see it protruding from his lap, he is sitting far back so I can see that his cock curves toward his body. “OK.” The driver takes his earpiece off and hands it to me. I put it in my ear and hear the voice of a woman. I softly say “Hello.”

“You like my husband’s cock?”

I look at it and murmur “Yes.”

“Reach over and grab it. It’s nice and wide and hard.” I reach over, look up at the driver who is focusing on the highway, and wrap my hand around his cock. He exhales ever so softly. “Feels good right?” she asks. “Stroke it a little –he gets real excited and he starts to leak pre-cum like crazy.” I stroke him for about a minute and she is right, his cock head begins to sparkle with clear liquid. “Taste it.” I put my finger on his cock tip, he breathes heavily again, I put it up into my mouth.

“Tastes good,” I say to her.

She says, “He likes the way it tastes too – feed him some.” I reach down and touch his cock tip and get some more precum on my finger. I put it up to his lips which are surrounded by a sexy five o’clock shadow. He hungrily and seductively sucks on my finger. His tongue sucks my finger feverishly as if he hasn’t eaten in a week.

“Reach up under his shirt and squeeze his nipples. He’s got a nice hairy chest.” Again she’s right; I slide my hand underneath his shirt and feel his nice stomach and beautiful pecs. I tweak his nipples and he lets out an “mmph” that oftentimes I hear when someone is cumming.

“My husband hasn’t cum in about a week. I’m at my mother’s and the poor guy’s been frustrated. If you like big loads, I recommend you begin sucking on my husband’s nice cock as soon as possible.”

I lower my head down to his lap and wrap my lips around his very wet cock head. He can’t help himself and he pushes my head all the way down his shaft. I feel his cock head at the back of my throat and begin to gag. She says to me “Give the earpiece back to my husband; I want to hear him cum.”

I take the earpiece quickly off my ear and he grabs it. He begins to moan and moan. His cock feels like a steel rod in my mouth, I’m sucking hungrily on it – I take my right hand and begin to massage his balls and that’s all he can take. He begins to shoot the biggest load I have ever felt. I drink as much as I can but I am gagging on all the cum. I don’t even hear him moaning at this point as I’m so turned on by all the cum. I sit up on my passenger seat after he begins to go soft in my mouth and pull my cock out of my pants and begin to jack it furiously.

He looks over at my cock and surprises me by saying “Yes” and then he reaches over and replaces my hand and strokes me – something he is not communicating to his wife mind you – I am so turned on that I begin to cum and the second pulse hits my face. He reaches up and wipes it off my face and puts his finger in his mouth and winks at me.

“Thanks hon, that was awesome. I’ll call you back after I drop him off.” He clicks the phone off. He doesn’t look in my direction. I am sitting in the passenger seat with cum all over my clothes and hands.

“Are you OK there bud?” he asks. I nod. Now my drunken state takes over again and I start to feel a bit spent.

“We’re almost at your house dude, you need a shower bad,” he says matter of factly. “You gonna be OK getting inside your house?”

I look at him and he’s just watching the road. “I don’t know,” I respond.

He says, “We’ll play it by ear and see how you feel when we get there. OK dude?”

I nod.
PART 2 PLEEEEEASE!