The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

Reactions: Sprt214 and BUNBEA
Wow, this is a gold mine! Thanks for sharing. Would like to request if you can also share the following:

Goping Hands - Pierre
Groping Hands - Trevor
First Auditions - Dave

Thanks in advance!
It might be my terrible search skills, but did I miss these being posted? I'm desperate for Pierre... many thanks

Thanks so much for posting Edward. Such a beautiful lad and he was amazing in a subsequent CMNM scene set in a courtroom where he ended up getting fucked with a strap-on by a female barrister while a fit black court usher stripped, sat on his face and then made him service his cock. Whatever he's doing now, hope he's just as handsome and living his best life.

Thanks so much for posting Edward. Such a beautiful lad and he was amazing in a subsequent CMNM scene set in a courtroom where he ended up getting fucked with a strap-on by a female barrister while a fit black court usher stripped, sat on his face and then made him service his cock. Whatever he's doing now, hope he's just as handsome and living his best life.
Ah mate I love the description and do you mean this scene only pics ;)

I agree I hope the bloke is living his best life ad well!

Image55.jpg
Image56.jpg

He's amazing in CFNM - I seem to recall he's in a courtroom scene with lots of headstrong female characters as judge, counsel, clerks and jury. He's a lawyer whose client is proven guilty of an assault, so both the defendant and the lawyer and made to strip. The judge dons a strap-on and fucks the defendant on the table, while the black security guard is made to strip and fuck the lawyer beside him! What larks!!

He's amazing in CFNM - I seem to recall he's in a courtroom scene with lots of headstrong female characters as judge, counsel, clerks and jury. He's a lawyer whose client is proven guilty of an assault, so both the defendant and the lawyer and made to strip. The judge dons a strap-on and fucks the defendant on the table, while the black security guard is made to strip and fuck the lawyer beside him! What larks!!
The story and video is CFNM Justice at last and it's continuation of Laura's leaving party

He said he is gay. I surprised he didn't do cmnm

He said he is gay. I surprised he didn't do cmnm

Probably didn’t think the models were attractive or he has a boyfriend, wish he did more stuff though, he is hot
I think it maybe because Edwards was out gay model they chose not to use him so much as their focus was more on the straight models which was their fan based wanted, which has now changed with the lack of available hetero models who flock to OF/JFF!

Just saying that as in their write ups having re read them as I choose the scenes to put up on here, that they tended to (choosing my words carefully here), I note over the years, give the out gay models a less favourable write ups then the straight models!

I appreciate all your effort in putting this here as those are really hard to get and so old that seems they were never see the light again million thanks.

Others that worth the shot:

Rokas - his audition but also his Groping hands session is so hot.
373308_49c850c_900x2999.jpg
373328_fb47ba0_900x2999.jpg

Anyway, thanks!
Can someone post this video. Thanks

Reactions: kev2001
I think it maybe because Edwards was out gay model they chose not to use him so much as their focus was more on the straight models which was their fan based wanted, which has now changed with the lack of available hetero models who flock to OF/JFF!

Just saying that as in their write ups having re read them as I choose the scenes to put up on here, that they tended to (choosing my words carefully here), I note over the years, give the out gay models a less favourable write ups then the straight models!
My thoughts about this on him not being in CMNM it was because Edward was interviewed prior to the creation of that site, I remember it was called CMNM trainining at the beggining and they had just the recent models who auditioned at the time... but definitely there was no reason to be in a groping hands session, there is another guy Andre who did groping hands, straight hell and obviously first audition and he mentioned to be openly gay.

In Edward´s case, CFNM.net was producing a lot of photostories in that moment, obviously they caught them in video and released someo of those in video later, he´s also featured as a background naked character in CFNM Autumns term which also featured Rokas, Bobby and others that auditioned around the same time.

autumn1.jpg