The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

This Darren's Straight Hell Series 1 (he had 3 series in all).

Like I said yesterday I uploaded this back to front as his series is linked with Mathew and Nicks series.

So Darren's Story is the first in this series playing a football fan invited to party and is captured and you can guess what follows. Matthew and Nick playing 2 Police Officers turn up to rescues him and Nick's Series will be up soon.

The last scene involved all 3 fitties is the last scene on Matthews uploaded series here The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

Overall this is an oldie but goodie series and fitty Darren's other scenes will be up soon.

Mathews other scenes which I forgot to put on his uploaded SH scene are here

First Audition and Pics

Groping Hands and Pic

DARREN INTERVIEW 1 spoiler.mp4

darren1 -intro-l.mp4

darren1-lXXX.mp4

darren2-lX.mp4

darren3-lXXXX.mp4

darren4-lXXXXX.mp4

Darren post-interview 2.mp4

1.jpg

74.jpg

12.jpg

Reactions: John8703 and BUNBEA
Last one tonight is Bobby's Audition. This UK lad is a sweetheart. He is shy, cute, good looking and does not know it, which is a perfect combination. Of course the piece de resistance is his huge mouth watering fucking cock!

Its such a bleeding pity he did not do any gay scenes aka Groping Hands, CMNM, Second Audition and instead did those 'CFNM' Scenes with females instead : unamused:.

Enjoy :):yum:yum:yum

P.S His CFNM Scene is now on the right thread Clothed Female, Naked Male (cfnm)

249 BOBBY INT uyuyytutyu.mp4

249 BOBBY EXAM uyiyu.mp4

249 BOBBY WANK ahjjhhjhj.mp4

This Darren's Straight Hell Series 1 (he had 3 series in all).

Like I said yesterday I uploaded this back to front as his series is linked with Mathew and Nicks series.

So Darren's Story is the first in this series playing a football fan invited to party and is captured and you can guess what follows. Matthew and Nick playing 2 Police Officers turn up to rescues him and Nick's Series will be up soon.

The last scene involved all 3 fitties is the last scene on Matthews uploaded series here The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

Overall this is an oldie but goodie series and fitty Darren's other scenes will be up soon.

Mathews other scenes which I forgot to put on his uploaded SH scene are here

First Audition and Pics

Groping Hands and Pic

View attachment 125108371
View attachment 125108941
View attachment 125111611
View attachment 125114431
View attachment 125116591
View attachment 125118231
View attachment 125119241