The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

Do you have number 5 Jhonny? I searched in the thread thinking I passed it, not sure if you already share it really hot guys!

Reactions: cmnmsheff
This bearded Fitty is Ross who is Plumber. I originally put his wvm video and pics up in November 2023 The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt but decided to put his MP4 copies up.

I do like his look as this type of guy I see everyday sitting next to or in front of me on my commute everyday. Plumber Ross's cum shot though magnificent enjoy guys.

View attachment 128588201
View attachment 128588821
View attachment 128589441
View attachment 128590321View attachment 128590331View attachment 128590361View attachment 128590381View attachment 128590401

Load of the models are totally suspect with taking that last shot showing off their hole and cock.
I guess that they've not been paid at the point, so probably just continue to get their fee.

Load of the models are totally suspect with taking that last shot showing off their hole and cock.
I guess that they've not been paid at the point, so probably just continue to get their fee.
no mate they are told that they have to show off their cock balls and holes in the interview, and Adrian et al have way of getting them to do so after they drain their bollocks and look pretty smug about it as well lol