The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

Oh!! the glasses made me confused, when I look for it, thank you so much. Failing with my searching skills LOL
Ah bless you mine searching skills are terrible as I swore I had uploaded Lees Audition and some of the others only to find out that I haven't lol!

• Love
Reactions: Dpussycat
I do like James and so wished he done CMNM or Second Audition as that posing head down with his fine arse and that hole is mouth watering :yum:yum:yum
Well I know he did more with other studios and he also was featured in the CFNMtv School girls milking service part2 where they finger him, use a butt plug and do an "enema" where he end up crying, not to be posted in this thread but is just the info on what he did with the studio.

Reactions: BUNBEA
Well I know he did more with other studios and he also was featured in the CFNMtv School girls milking service part2 where they finger him, use a butt plug and do an "enema" where he end up crying, not to be posted in this thread but is just the info on what he did with the studio.
Do you know what mate, I hate to say this but I kind of tentively changing my mind about being so as I said to the Mod the other day 'I need to be Iess school marmish and over zealous re the CFNM and other posts that go off topic on here'.

I admit I am a bit of control freak and also am a tad wary of like as what happened on the CMNM Thread that this does not became flooded with CFNM content and other stuff, which caused dramas a few months back on that thread.

So in essence CFNM content is ok, and I got some scenes I will put on here and the CFNM Thread as well in due course Cheers.

P.S. I do bang on lot and know I could have put that in less words lol

Do you know what mate, I hate to say this but I kind of tentively changing my mind about being so as I said to the Mod the other day 'I need to be Iess school marmish and over zealous re the CFNM and other posts that go off topic on here'.

I admit I am a bit of control freak and also am a tad wary of like as what happened on the CMNM Thread that this does not became flooded with CFNM content and other stuff, which caused dramas a few months back on that thread.

So in essence CFNM content is ok, and I got some scenes I will put on here and the CFNM Thread as well in due course Cheers.

P.S. I do bang on lot and know I could have put that in less words lol
I'll support you no matter what, I think it's fair for everything you have built here :D

• Haha
Reactions: BUNBEA