The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

Good Morning here is Josh 21 from Australia who is Super Market Manager as requested

This pint size lad at 5ft 4 lad is both hot, funny and very flexible. See his acrobatic movements after he cums. The interviewer is also clearly is taken with his charms and is very naughty displaying huge black strap on dildo to the Josh as soon as he enters the room and towers over him as he stands behind him in order to takes down his measurements. Lucky Sod!

Chaps Has Josh been in anything else, as I am sure I have seen him elsewhere.

Plus check out his cum shot as Josh is spurter lol ;)

306 JOSH INT jjuhghg.mp4

306 JOSH BUTT kjjhgg.mp4

306 JOSH WANK jgghffds.mp4
0006XXXX.jpg
0036XXX.jpg
0043XXXX.jpg
0051XXX.jpg

Ah Chaps

Sadly the hottie that is Dale Breeder Fuckers scenes are not allowed. Uploaded the whole series on Wednesday and it was deleted then after some consultation tried uploading 1 scene at time this morning starting with his interview and that was automatically deleted.

The system just wont allow it and its bloody fantastic series that I can't share with you. The only negative was the last scene which is challenging.

Oh Well Ce La Vie Eh!

Reactions: Londonuser
Good Morning here is Josh 21 from Australia who is Super Market Manager as requested

This pint size lad at 5ft 4 lad is both hot, funny and very flexible. See his acrobatic movements after he cums. The interviewer is also clearly is taken with his charms and is very naughty displaying huge black strap on dildo to the Josh as soon as he enters the room and towers over him as he stands behind him in order to takes down his measurements. Lucky Sod!

Chaps Has Josh been in anything else, as I am sure I have seen him elsewhere.

Plus check out his cum shot as Josh is spurter lol ;)

View attachment 135225631
View attachment 135225721
View attachment 135225881View attachment 135226431View attachment 135226451View attachment 135226481View attachment 135226491
Thank you BUNBEA

Love this guys cock! Small stubby any others like it? Esp the way he wanks the head - love that you?

James from the UK 32 and a Barman.

Now for someone who says he wont have anything up his bum I beg to differ, as just check out his puffy anal lips.

Also I do like a fella that get huge stonking hard on in his audition.

Dont You Chaps

interview.mp4

physical.mp4

wankFZEIM321.mp4
0040.jpg
0051.jpg
0059.jpg