The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

Breeder Fucker Kirk aka Ian in his First Audition. There is 2 series 1 - 5 & 6 - 8 .

I dont have any interviews so if any one does can you DM me or upload them on here.

Kirk is a lovely Lad who I have actually seen close up (not personal of course) in London when he appeared on the site. he was standing outside Borough Station one sunny Saturday afternoon. Never went up to him mind boundaries and all, but the man is a pure little fitty and look so hot. He short lad at 5ft 7 and was Personal Trainer at the time.

He is a great performer give it his all and in every scene this lad appeared in he was fucking amazing!

First Audition Video and Pics

CMNM Video and Pics

As per usual this is fantasy chaps enjoy :);):yum:yum:yum

kirk1.mp4

kirk2.mp4

kirk3 6X.mp4

kirk4.mp4

kirk5.mp4

BF Kirk 6th_Video.mp4

BF KIRK 7.MP4

BF Kirk 8.mp4
0039xx.jpg
0068.jpg

This is Clinton as requested from South Africa 22 and unemployed.

Fat Plump Arse Anyone?

He produces an explosive cum shot Chaps enjoy.:yum:yum:yum:eek:

View attachment 136442301
View attachment 136442311
View attachment 136442321View attachment 136442811View attachment 136442851
OMG! Just how I LOVE em! Huge, wide beefy arse and a thick thatch of hairy pubes. His natural blonde bush and huge balls covered with wild unkempt hair is to die for! HOT AF!!! I'd employ him............he'd be blown, sucked and licked daily!!!

Reactions: Andyrulzbrad
Reactions: BUNBEA
Guy 224 Scott from South Africa who is a Recruitment Consultant.

Chaps you are going to love this fucking bit of crumpet, Hairy in all the right places and easy on the eye. He has a lovely arse and give us a decent cum shot.

Adrian well taken with young Fit Scott.

Did Scott do anything else???

224 SCOTT INT ghdftdf.mp4

224 SCOTT EXAM ytyhtgftdy.mp4

224 SCOTT WANK hjkuyfjyu.mp4