The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

Yes Marcus was naturally hot, and had shy introverted exterior that came alive when he got naked and showed him hot bum and that hole, very nice. An absolutely natural georgous man.
Yep, Marcus is a MAN! I like the way he showed everything, although uncomfortable with the situation he obediently opens his arse wider.
@command: A little bit further!
@marcus: Opens his hole wide. No doubt, no hesitation!

Some guys couldn't do it.
marc_009.png

marc_007.png

Does anyone remember what name they used for this guy please? I'd love to search out the full set of his audition pics. Thanks in anticipation. This is my new favourite thread!
Hey it Mark and he appear in 2010ish his vid will be up soon.

No problem aren't they on the site any more as they were last time I was on it an it fairly cheap to join.Or have they removed them like lot of the other websites?
Hot! Any more vids of this site? Old videos are hard to find, thanks for sharing this ♥️b

Reactions: boundarrio
He wasn't very popular, I think he was in another cmnm scene, but unfortunately I don't remember his name.
View attachment 113008441
Isn't it crazy how some of these fucking hot guys were not popular back then and were bloody hot regular guys next door. Compared them to the rather plain performers we have grown accustomed to over the last 5 or so years, who sadly saturate the industry and are completely over rated. And dont get me started on the head/faceless performers who are revered by millions .!