The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

The South African guys were usually amongst the best as many were on working holiday visas - i.e. young, fit and looking for cash.
Yes and the Australian and New Zealand blokes were as well fit as fuck with great natural fat man butts in all their glory.

Reactions: BUNBEA and kev2001
I dont have this guy in my collection. He does has an X page though and he comes across as bit of dick on there though. He wont appearing any gay scenes as it all hetero stuff and he has a "I wont do gay sex stuff :kissing_heart::zzz:'.

Guys can you help out please re this request?

Cheers
Thanks so much. Fingers crossed someone posts Peter's audition soon.

Will be interesting to see if they get him back to do more work.

Reactions: kev2001 and BUNBEA
Wow, this is a gold mine! Thanks for sharing. Would like to request if you can also share the following:

Goping Hands - Pier
Groping Hands - Trevor
First Auditions - Dave

Thanks in advance!

Attaching the pics of the above men, hope you can post videos of them. Thanks!

Attachments

Thanks so much. Fingers crossed someone posts Peter's audition soon.

Will be interesting to see if they get him back to do more work.
No worries.

Sadly I dont think he will come back as he states on his x page that he wont work with any men sexually.

Reactions: kev2001
Yes and the Australian and New Zealand blokes were as well fit as fuck with great natural fat man butts in all their glory.

The pay in South Africa is much lower than the UK so doing 'extra things' is more lucrative.
This isn't the case with Australia and NZ.

However, staying in London is expensive for someone doing bar work or retail.

I could not resist unloading this trailer, as I prefer to up full scenes, but this man Charlie caught my eye today when I visited the site. Christ Almighty! Charlie has an absolutely fantastic big fat round muscle butt and most piercing blue eyes. The released pictures dont show off his fine plump backside.

I really hope that Adrian and Dave worked their magic and convince him to come back and appear on their site. Man I am serious contemplating re-joining the site real son, as it fairly cheap and their back catalogue is extensive if I remember correctly.

All I can say is hello Charlie :blush::sweat::yum:yum:yum:yum

P.S I Anyone has the whole 3 part video, can you upload it on here please or CMNM.

Sorry that a bit cheeky aint it lol

thecastingroom1179-hd.mp4
01.jpg
02.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg

0054-phys.jpg

The pay in South Africa is much lower than the UK so doing 'extra things' is more lucrative.
This isn't the case with Australia and NZ.

However, staying in London is expensive for someone doing bar work or retail.
You know what mate back in the 80's and 90's I work in West London , with loads of Aussie and Kiwis like these guy, and they were fit as fuck and were all on working holidays. They were not flushed with money and up for fun being miles from home working and getting pissed and appeared on the site paid them £200 to £250 which was lot of money back then for just cracking out a load and showing off their virgin untouched assholes. Some progressed and some did not.

Check out the back catalogue on this site and I always will say join the site as it fairly cheap, I was long term subscriber. What I am putting up is hardly knowt to be fair, compare to almost 3000 guys who have appeared over the years.

Darren AKA Louis. A fantastic conservative middle England, well spoken lad who down right dirty dog and love the attention performing and pleasure of being fucked roughly in the ass/arse.

P.S He could of ended up on that boring posey restrictive site English Lads, but thank god he did not lol

575 DARREN (LOUIS) INT kjuiuifhjhg.mp4

575 DARREN (LOUIS) EXAM ytjhmnbgf.mp4

575 DARREN (LOUIS) WANK jhyujdyughfthr.mp4
0009.jpg
0050.jpg

A
Darren AKA Louis. A fantastic conservative middle England, well spoken lad who down right dirty dog and love the attention performing and pleasure of being fucked roughly in the ass/arse.

P.S He could of ended up on that boring posey restrictive site English Lads, but thank god he did not lol

View attachment 115261451
View attachment 115262001
View attachment 115262441View attachment 115263021View attachment 115263041
Anyone have his full breederfucker Louis videos?