The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

English Patrick Straight Hell lots of pics 4 sets Enjoy this fantastic performer Pic 1 Set 1

Patrick First Audition Video is on page 38 his picture set for that video is on Page 60

His Straight Hell Series Videos are on page 39 there are 7 of them WMV versions only.

Enjoy

01.jpg

04.jpg
08.jpg
31.jpg
40.jpg
64.jpg
73.jpg
76.jpg
81.jpg

83.jpg

Last edited:
English Patrick Straight Hell lots of pics 4 sets Enjoy this fantastic performer Pic Set 2

Patrick First Audition Video is on page 38 his picture set for that video is on Page 60

His Straight Hell Series Videos are on page 39 there are 7 of them WMV versions only.

01 (2).jpg

07 (2).jpg
11 (2).jpg
24 (2).jpg
34.jpg
40.jpg
62.jpg
72.jpg
73 (2).jpg
81.jpg

English Patrick Straight Hell lots of pics 4 sets Enjoy this fantastic performer Pic Set 3

01CAGGXH7W (2).jpg

07.jpg
09XXXXX (2).jpg
19 (2).jpg
21 (2).jpg
41.jpg
45 (2).jpg
64.jpg
69 (2).jpg
79 (2).jpg

English Patrick Straight Hell lots of pics 4 sets Enjoy this fantastic performer Pic Set 4

Chaps there was another scene in this series the third , but I did not put these pics up as they were a bit hard core!

01CA3YXCWR (2).jpg

26 (2).jpg
50.jpg
65 (2).jpg
71XXX (2).jpg
84.jpg
91 (2).jpg
94.jpg
99.jpg
.100.jpg

Reactions: TarArvaazon
Thank you @Dpussycat and @BUNBEA for sharing more of Omar. I've lusted after this bodybuilder for years but never got to see him cum until now :)
Yeah, I found it, we just need to get the interview part to have it full but the good parts are finally together!

This is Luis from Portugal.

Now the guy is not the sharpest tool in the box as you will see from his interview but his hairy butt and hole is very moreish.

Please note that there is a background humming noise in the background throughout these videos.

l_interview.mp4

l_physical.mp4

l_wank.mp4

Sebastien aka Uasili CMNM Scene

He is from Romania not Russia as I previously stated in my earlier posts and he works in construction. His First Audition video is on page 22. The pic set for these are on page 29.

His 2nd Audition video is on page 21 and his pic set is on page 34.

His Breeder Fuckers scene would be up soon.

A bloody great performer is this hot as fuck performer with the Phattest Muscle Butt :):blush::yum

cmnm51-1l.mp4

cmnm51-2l.mp4

cmnm51-3l.mp4