The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

Kris was great. But I have a question about the South African guy who is conducting his audition here. I think they called him Mike and he went on to do a lot of scenes for the other O&C sites as a dom top... Did he ever get auditioned himself and, if so, could you post the scenes please??
Mike's auditions is on page 34.

Reactions: SoleLover
Mike's auditions is on page 34.

Thanks so much Boundarrio. Much appreciated. And Bunbea, I hesitate to ask because you give us all such a lot of enjoyment already with your posts... But is it possible to re-upload Mike's audition vids so that I can simply click to view please? For some reason beyond my IT competence, I'm unable to view them in their downloadable form. Mike is one of my all-time favourite O&C performers and I'd love to be able to see and hear his interviews.

Reactions: boundarrio
Thanks so much Boundarrio. Much appreciated. And Bunbea, I hesitate to ask because you give us all such a lot of enjoyment already with your posts... But is it possible to re-upload Mike's audition vids so that I can simply click to view please? For some reason beyond my IT competence, I'm unable to view them in their downloadable form. Mike is one of my all-time favourite O&C performers and I'd love to be able to see and hear his interviews.
Its done see above.

Thank you so, so much! That's wonderful and hugely appreciated. What a star you are!
No problem mate you ask so nicely which I appreciate.

I note some individuals dont and tend to be over direct with no please or thank you, across this and other threads when requesting videos et al.

This warrant a non response or action from me.

Just Saying