The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

Here is Russian Vas' CMNM Scene

He was called Dennis in his First Audition Vdeo and Pic are on page 10 of the Thread.

In the Straight Hell Serie he was called Valim he is and has the most fantastic arse. He is one of my favourites and I actually saw waiting for train in London years ago when he appeared on the site and h was just as fit in real life.

cmnm30-sl.mp4

cmnm30-vl.mp4

cmnm30-wl.mp4

One of my all-time favourites, along with Corey, Kristjan and one of the Ben's. I was thrilled to see him return for the Wentworth Prison series years later, just as sexy as ever.
What is the Wentworth Prison series with Daniel in years later? Would love to see that.

Reactions: bloompark
Reactions: BUNBEA and kev2001
Here is Max's Breeder Fucker Series which had taken me bleeding ages to upload today :eek:

If any body has his pre and post interviews for this scene, can you upload then for me or message me directly with them and I will upload it onto the thread 'pretty please!"

I always like to see the interviews

Max's First and Second Audition are on pages 102.

BF MAX 1.mp4

BF MAX 2.MP4

BF MAX 3.MP4

BF MAX 4.MP4

BF Max 5.mp4

I remember a cute lad from Liverpool called Terry. He did ratetheseguys and Cfnm too. Heaven
Hey There

Do you mean this chap and if so does anybody know what his First Audition name wa.s as I cant find him in my achieves?

2.jpg

Here is the Rahim from France. He is French Algerian and just check out this hot man.

The write up states his is not the sharpest tool in the box, but who cares as Rahim is absolutely Fucking Georgous.

Check out his cum shots and his tight pink untouched arse hole and muscle butt :)

Pic 2

0049.jpg

0050.jpg
0051CAQVUOTQ.jpg
0052.jpg
0053.jpg
0054CAOSHKVT.jpg
0107.jpg
0111XXXXX.jpg
0112XXX.jpg

0118XXXXXX.jpg

Jay 1st Audition videos are on pages 6 Interview and Page 7 Exam and Wank video.

His 2nd Audition Part 1 & 2 is on page 1
I will take a moment like this even if you already heard of it from me million times, THANK YOU for sharing all your goodies without waiting anything in return, you're appreciated for sure!