The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

I will take a moment like this even if you already heard of it from me million times, THANK YOU for sharing all your goodies without waiting anything in return, you're appreciated for sure!
Ah mate thanks. Over the last few weeks, I kinda thought that the punters were getting a bit bored of the thread to be honest. But comments like yours have cheered me right up.:)

Damn you so good mate and yes that is the bloke that one of the chaps is after.

Cheers!!!:)
I am a little bit obsessed, but not in the crazy way, just like a lot of these models mostly the old ones, I am still hoping and waiting for you to have number 72 James, I've seen you're close to it, I been looking for his audition and groping hands forever but not such luck on getting him

Reactions: BUNBEA
I am a little bit obsessed, but not in the crazy way, just like a lot of these models mostly the old ones, I am still hoping and waiting for you to have number 72 James, I've seen you're close to it, I been looking for his audition and groping hands forever but not such luck on getting him
Done and nothing wrong with being obsessed with these hotties.

James is up his other stuff will be up soon. :)

Cheers Mate

• Love
Reactions: Dpussycat
No, but he’s beautiful. He went as “lord Barkwith” in the Cfnm series.

He actually played the gardener in the Lord Barkwith story, and gets stripped, bathed, and wanked off by the housekeeper and an undercover journalist (who was posing as a maid for a story) =p