The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

I do like your policy, Bunbea to not fill this thread with CFNM videos. Those videos seem to be for straight or bi guys who really like the whole idea of the women being in the video.

BUT, I do hope you can make the exception for the occasional hot guy audition where it's not a scripted CFNM video, in other words it's a pure audition video.

Because I thought this thread is not about CMNM or CFNM its about NM! It's about enjoying hot guys naked, and the audition videos with a woman interviewer do still focus on the man.

At the end of the French Vincenzo video that you posted there are clips of other guys who were interviewed by the same woman. Those guys are hot! I think it would be a shame to rule out sharing these guys at some point, whether that's on this thread or a different thread, just because the interviewer happened to be a woman.

But I don't have these audition videos to share, so I don't want this to sound demanding and ungrateful.

You are an absolute LEGEND for everything you shared already
BUNBEA LEGGEND BRO

This fitty is Kristjan and he is a Student from Estonia which I had no bleeding idea of, as I thought he was from the UK. This lad is down right dirty little sod and check out his arse poses and his cum shot which not capture that well but his spunk flies onto his face lol.

A bloody good performer and his Breeder Fuckers Series is really good and will be up in due course.

657 KRISTJAN INT 0657iqwl.mp4

657 KRISTJAN EXAM 0657pqwl.mp4

657 KRISTJAN WANK 0657wqwl.mp4

Here you just his details in the search box and press this thread and all of the models work will appear ok.

Anyhow here is some of his scenes on the thread

FA as Sam

FA Pics

CMNM This Ed and Josh aka Sam's (his First Audition name ) CMNM St Dunstan's Rowers scene

Their joint Second Auditions

Breeder Fuckers

This BF Scene demonstrates once again a bloody fantastic performer this fit lad Josh is.

Just watch the way he says to Adrian (who says to him in the first scene) "you have got nice eyes' to which he replies 'Fucking Hell you two a pair of queers or something!'

Class!

Enjoy The Fitty That Is Josh/Sam

I do like your policy, Bunbea to not fill this thread with CFNM videos. Those videos seem to be for straight or bi guys who really like the whole idea of the women being in the video.

BUT, I do hope you can make the exception for the occasional hot guy audition where it's not a scripted CFNM video, in other words it's a pure audition video.

Because I thought this thread is not about CMNM or CFNM its about NM! It's about enjoying hot guys naked, and the audition videos with a woman interviewer do still focus on the man.

At the end of the French Vincenzo video that you posted there are clips of other guys who were interviewed by the same woman. Those guys are hot! I think it would be a shame to rule out sharing these guys at some point, whether that's on this thread or a different thread, just because the interviewer happened to be a woman.

But I don't have these audition videos to share, so I don't want this to sound demanding and ungrateful.

You are an absolute LEGEND for everything you shared already!
Hey There

An Audition regardless of who does the interview will be up on the thread.

Cheers

Chaps as you can see I am a bit of control freak and I just dont want the thread flooded that's all like the CMNM Thread. However I'm on losing battle aint I, as this not my personal blog and some my choices re not wanting CFNM or Brutal Tops scenes have not landed well to be fair.

I was warned by one of the moderators quite rightly when I was considering starting up a Drake Rock Thread before this one, that it would a challenge to keep up with demand and he was right as one cant please everyone.

Gonna slow the updates down for a while and enjoy viewing and contributing to the other threads on LPSG.

Cheers

His new and I dont have his original audition. Not sure if he done any other work.

Chaps can you help this Chap re his query.
Young 18 years old at that time Ben, is a new recruit in TheCastingRoom actually he was the one who got the first group audition if I am not mistaken. Nothing else from him so far...

Reactions: BUNBEA
Here you just his details in the search box and press this thread and all of the models work will appear ok.

Anyhow here is some of his scenes on the thread

FA as Sam

FA Pics

CMNM This Ed and Josh aka Sam's (his First Audition name ) CMNM St Dunstan's Rowers scene

Their joint Second Auditions

Breeder Fuckers

This BF Scene demonstrates once again a bloody fantastic performer this fit lad Josh is.

Just watch the way he says to Adrian (who says to him in the first scene) "you have got nice eyes' to which he replies 'Fucking Hell you two a pair of queers or something!'

Class!

Enjoy The Fitty That Is Josh/Sam
Thank You!!!

Reactions: BUNBEA