The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

A treat for you all the lovely fitty that is Terence that was actual born in the UK and brought up in the USA.
Now he worked for load of studios including English Lads, Hard Brit Lads and Blake Mason. A very versatile performer, and it such a pity that we cannot show any English Lads scenes on here, as he was so great on that website. From his solo to his first blow job scene to his fucking and being fucked in the arse and continuing to bottom thereafter.

I am not sure it this his actual first Audition or not but he was really good performer and he claims in this audition 'that I will never do anything with another man'!

Yeah Right :joy:

P.S Chaps do correct me if I have the wrong bloke here and cant remember his other names on the other sites!

View attachment 127184631
View attachment 127184901
View attachment 127185151
HOT!, so he did for this company: Firstauditions the one shared here, then CMNM Training (One of the first guys in the catalog) then CFNMTV Laura's leavin' party, I remember him as Neil Stevens in MenAtPlay and also in the others you mentioned Blake Mason, English Lads, Hard Brit Lads

Ah Gabriel so cute and appears totally gormless bless him.

Did CMNM as Graham
The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

His Straight Scene will be up in due course and there are only 3 scenes in his series. I would love know what he is up to nowadays as he was good performer who the fans on Straight Hell I recalled adored!

View attachment 127181081
View attachment 127181401
View attachment 127181841
LOVE twinks with very hairy legs and bushy arses! Could eat this guys hole for hours!!!

Reactions: arjanthasan
Reactions: BUNBEA