The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

Guy 199 Irman from the Middle East. Adrian asks him if he is form Poland, seriously lol. Anyhow please just chuck out the guys body and his fat beefy butt. Plus when he cums, he squirts 10 dollop of cum scum straight onto the carpet

Fit as fuck is our Imran who wont do anything with another bloke buy such is life eh! :)

P.S. I so love sharing these old guys with you all as there are pure gems within my old collection.

199 IRMAN INT hgjfjhjjfygf.mp4

199 IRMAN EXAM yuuyuu.mp4

199 IRMAN WANK jkjhjkhg.mp4

Guy 199 Irman from the Middle East. Adrian asks him if he is form Poland, seriously lol. Anyhow please just chuck out the guys body and his fat beefy butt. Plus when he cums, he squirts 10 dollop of cum scum straight onto the carpet

Fit as fuck is our Imran who wont do anything with another bloke buy such is life eh! :)

P.S. I so love sharing these old guys with you all as there are pure gems within my old collection.

View attachment 127713581
View attachment 127713501
View attachment 127713841
I agree, classic First Auditions had some sexy men who showed excellent orgasms and large cum shots, the modern ones are great too but you can’t beat the classics

I agree, classic First Auditions had some sexy men who showed excellent orgasms and large cum shots, the modern ones are great too but you can’t beat the classics
Absolutely as I commented on CMNM Thread yesterday about the recent scenes which I find are lacking , re the old day fitter and less savvy models.

The old models on here, have certainly have a present dont' they and Irman is fucking fit as aint he!