The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

Last edited:
Mazim from Algeria is a Gym Manager. The writer is less than complementary about the lad brain wise calling him a bozo! But Chap I am rather taken with this lad. What a fucking hot fitty is Mazim with his fat fucking hairy arse and a pretty decent cum shot, with the end shot of his open leg spread which is a bleeding treat as cum drips off the seat yummy as per the pic.

Please note that the wank video is blurry.

View attachment 131046701
View attachment 131046481
View attachment 131046931
View attachment 131049131
View attachment 131049171
View attachment 131049191
View attachment 131049451
Hot guy. A shame he didn’t spread his hole wider though…

Chaps just could not resist putting this one up again it the lovely Lee aka Gedus from Lithuania :yum:yum:yum

Pic 1 to 5 CMNM The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

Pic 6 Straight Hell not up yet.

Mouth Watering Eh lol!!!

LEE 12E.jpg
0085.jpg
0089XXXXX.jpg
0073.jpg
0014.jpg

35XXXX.jpg

Last edited:
I am

I am looking for his audition when he is getting fucked. There are only pitcures here.

Second Audition Video/Pics
The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

This is it the pics below are there and next on the left hand side the video which is wmv copy as I have not converted it. That video in the mp4 format may be on the cmnm thread try there mate.

Sebastien aka Uasili 2nd Audition (his first audition iwll be up soon. This hot as fuck Russian Guy is a beefy built man with a cracking fat as fuck ass. His scenes in Breeder Fuckers is great. This man is built to be pounded out.

Enjoy Pics To follow tomorrow.
Ok, now I got it. Thank you very much for your patience. I didn't understand the dynamics here.