The Circle (reality Show) - Netflix

sn2745

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really hot picture but I am genuinely confused by that post. They have both been posting normally on their stories outside of that post just thrown in there.

jay230

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You all clearly don’t understand Daniel’s sense of humour and how it manifests online. The same applies to Nick.

As for whether or not Nick actually wants his dick sucked by a guy that was purely playful speculation/wishful thinking on my part. I don’t think there’s anything to be “confused” about. Nick clearly knows he had a very large following of thirsty gay men (Daniel included) and is obviously comfortable enough that he can have a sense of humour about it.

On the other hand sexuality is a spectrum and it shouldn’t be that hard to wrap your head around the fact that there may have been a small chance he was serious despite having only ever having expressed an attraction to females. It’s only “confusing” if your view of sexuality is binary and that everyone needs to fit in to a particular box.

DoYouLikeMe

Admired Member
Media
View attachment 115109781 Two things we can learn here:
Nick is straight, and it was a prank

DADDY NICK IS A HORNDOG,
View attachment 115109831
THE PIC IS REAL AND HE SENT HIS BONER TO THE GROUP CHAT
But in the original screenshot you can tell it wasn’t in a group chat. The contact on top said Nick. I’m so confused. I feel like this is Daniel backtracking, laughing ant it, and covering up for Nick’s horniness. He seems like the narcissistic type who would let a gay blow him.

WhoWhatWhenWhere22

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: bachatatothebank