Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
230 ✓ yesterday....but I'm calling it quits today. My 68 year old shoulders have both had rotator cuff tears, and both are screaming, "NO!" today.

I will take a break for a couple of days and then settle into a 100 per day routine while waiting on my gym to re-open.

Thanks to all who participated; please continue!

Bondi

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
230 ✓ yesterday....but I'm calling it quits today. My 68 year old shoulders have both had rotator cuff tears, and both are screaming, "NO!" today.

I will take a break for a couple of days and then settle into a 100 per day routine while waiting on my gym to re-open.

Thanks to all who participated; please continue!
You’re an inspiration @51arledge ! Great challenge. We’ll continue on and make you proud.

Lentils

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Day 29 for me... I feel like I could continue, but I'm not going to. My arms, shoulders and chest feel heavy and full (in a good way) and I can definitely see serious development in my triceps over the last 4 weeks.

I'm going to stop just because I'm neglecting other exercises. In thinking i might start this challenge over again but with crunches, with increments of 20 each day.

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually do 100 (2 sets of 50) on my chest / shoulders days which is 2 days a week - as a precursor to my normal workout. I recently have wanted to try to do 100 without stopping.
Let me tell you- it’s not easy if you’re doing them right. I got 71 late last week. On days I feel strong- I’ll keep trying.