The Last Guy You Saw In Briefs

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn that sounds pretty hot. Would you say the cook was attractive? Do you remember what kind of briefs they were? How was his bulge in them? Lol

He wasn't like traditionally 'hot' but he was a good looking guy. I definitely wouldn't have kicked him out of bed for eating crackers.

I didn't get a great look at his bulge but it seemed pretty decent. And no clue what brand.

MarriedGuyinKY

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have both boxer briefs and traditional briefs.

Some days you just want a little more control of the boys, and briefs work well there.

Gaven’t been back to the locker room since Covid started, but I would estimate around 20% or so if guys wore briefs - but that’s just an off the top of my head estimate.

zeropointthree

Expert Member
Media
Cologne (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know, probably someone changing in the beach. I don't pay attention nor care about it
I cannot even remember who could be the last male I LOOKED AT when he was in briefs, but probably was a friend and I was looking at his face. As I said, no interest

Reactions: lapdog2001

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok so I posted about working in a restaurant earlier in the thread .. well I'm in a new restaurant now .. and there is a guy (a cook) that works with me. From the moment I met him on day one, I've wanted this guy. He's so frickin sexy. It's almost too much sometimes lol. Well today we finished at the same time, and I was waiting in the staff room for a friend and was talking to this cook while waiting.

While we were talking, he started to change, stripped down from his uniform to change into his normal clothes. I've always been attracted to guys with a few extra pounds (dad bod I guess?) .. he took off his shirt first and his body was perfect .. then he took off his chef pants and was just in his boxer briefs. He kept the conversation going and it was soooo hard not to look at his bulge ... I tried my best but sneaked (I think) a few looks. He looked HUGE .. and now I want him even more .. like .. it was a MASSIVE bulge ... Ugh ... Wish me luck.

Reactions: JayPR and Tin Marey

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mate last night at the gym, pair of black Versace briefs, he pulled em up and tucked his wang into em….
He was wearing white calvin briefs when we got there