The men from "shameless"

Guys from the uk version have been posted before so I guess anyone can post whatever they want. Also the thread’s title doesn’t say it’s specifically about the us version either
 
  • Like
Reactions: iryhousen
I remain bitterly disappointed the stunning Michael Legge, who was in the UK series for a couple of years, never did more than one blink-and-you'll-miss-it shirtless scene. Such a hot man. Such a waste.
I think they thought
it might have been awkward given he was playing guy with Tourette's
 
I remain bitterly disappointed the stunning Michael Legge, who was in the UK series for a couple of years, never did more than one blink-and-you'll-miss-it shirtless scene. Such a hot man. Such a waste.
Check out Angela's Ashes. If I remember correctly he showed his ass in that film.
 
  • Like
Reactions: iryhousen
Like obviously its a fake show and all but like I have so many questions! Like mickey tales a shit every night but ian still fucks him..... and is mickey that tight they couldn't use spit...
View attachment FullSizeRender.mov