Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Women having the right to decide what happens to their own bodies triggers them so much they have to get Big Government (which they claim to hate) involved in my sex organs.

I expect every single one of these "pro-life" assholes to sign up to donate a kidney if they have a healthy pair IMMEDIATELY. You're so pro-life, right? You'd do ANYTHING to save someone on the brink of death if you could, right? You're willing to force people capable of pregnancy to carry a fetus to term, you should be willing to go through a kidney donation to save someone who is literally dying right now and waiting for a transplant.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Women having the right to decide what happens to their own bodies triggers them so much they have to get Big Government (which they claim to hate) involved in my sex organs.

I expect every single one of these "pro-life" assholes to sign up to donate a kidney if they have a healthy pair IMMEDIATELY. You're so pro-life, right? You'd do ANYTHING to save someone on the brink of death if you could, right? You're willing to force people capable of pregnancy to carry a fetus to term, you should be willing to go through a kidney donation to save someone who is literally dying right now and waiting for a transplant.
Good luck getting them to think about others and donate an organ considering the selfish fuckers wouldn't even wear masks around others during Covid.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh come on now

We all KNOW that the bible is NOT for "reading'

The bible is for "thumpin"
saved-bible-throw.gif

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Tucker Carlson is probably the worst human in America. Definitely in the top 3 biggest pieces of shit...

The worst characteristics a person can have, he's got all of them. Elitist fucker. The things he probably does in his free time, if there is a hell he's gonna fucking burn.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Fucking hell, man. Methotrexate is how they terminated my ectopic pregnancy 13 years ago. It would have died within days/weeks anyway and likely would have killed me as well. So even in circumstances where it is used to intentionally end a pregnancy it is literally life SAVING. I would have DIED if I didn't terminate, and trust me I cried and fought it as hard as I could. I asked the doctor if there was ANY way I wouldn't have to terminate and the answer was a deviating "we're so sorry, we know you wanted this pregnancy but it's not medically viable and if we don't do this you will likely bleed to death" (I was already bleeding).

So, FUCK YOU to the people who are forced-birthers.

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why don't people follow the same general rules on mixed use bike/walking paths as they do on the road? I swear to God if I am riding my bike and jingle my bell, people will walk left into me. If I jingle my bell and say "on your left", people walk left into me. If I don't do anything then they'll blindly walk into the path without looking either way and I almost crash. Don't even get me talking about groups of 6 people all walking side by side, taking up the entire 20 ft wide path so everyone gets backed up.

I swear, ya girl just wants to get her fat ass into shape but pedestrians can be such idiots.

Lol I even have blinking front and tail lights and had a guy yell at me because I could cause someone to have a seizure.

It's not like I'm one of those lycra guys in the middle of the road swerving all entitled, I'm a little chubber on a cruiser on paths specifically for this.

Ok rant over. Had to get that out.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm still in shock for how these guys are using these humans fleeing from bad situations as pawns for their political base. I am relieved to see how the good people of Martha's Vineyard are helping them. It gives me some hope in humanity. But man... It's like 1930's Madison Square Garden all over again! I know we must abstain from political talk here... But the lack of humanity is overwhelming at times.
I saw in a snarky subReddit where supposedly Martha's Vineyard is sending a busload of "banned" books back to Florida in exchange.

sweet baby jeebus please let this be true

lordt

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Elon Musk's poverty LARPing :mad:

Could you just fucking not?!?

"Elon Musk says he doesn't own a home and guest crashing with friends" so quirky.

The absolute soulless fuckery!! His disconnect from the reality of people actually struggling. All to shore up his blind to privilege flail that come up is easy.

Fuck the fuck of ya fucking fuck

Can we make Broke-face a thing? Like really fucking rich people who do poor folk shit just get crushed with cancel energy.

Love having a term for this. The thing that always bugged me about Rent is main characters in it basically doing broke-face and treating poverty like an aesthetic. Love that people are waking up to this, like Grimes getting dragged last month for saying he "lives below the poverty line."

D

deleted15329811

Can I chime in? Male here and I haven't been on a goddamned vacation in 20 years! I am so sick of staying home and in my state I could fucking scream! There are a lot of circumstances as to why I just don't go someplace myself and just know the whole thing revolves money and a lack of it! There is also more to unpack there but it'll have you reaching for a 6pack and a bottle of drain cleaner! 20 FUCKING YEARS! And in that time do you think anyone was trying to plan and save for the big family vacation I want to take? FUCK NO! I am so desperate to go someplace I would consider camping in a tent sleeping in a sleeping bag on the ground...I'm not about anything camping and loathe bugs but thats how BADLY I need a vacation! Sorry ladies just has been on my mind A LOT lately needed a vent, thanks for listening!

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly never get why you guys live in a society where your needs are not at the center.

I know it's different parts of the woods but here 6 weeks paid vacation is mandatory - and 7-8 weeks are getting common.

Having time away from the office is so important - and it should be fully paid and not something you have to save for.
Oh I get 6 weeks paid, but my salary doesn’t allow me to actually go anywhere during said vacation. Catch 22.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tucker Carlson is a white supremacist misogynist piece of shit.

He's the white dog shit Brennan and Dale had to lick. Just a crusty turd festering on the ground.

Take your tanned testicles and shove 'em Tuck.

Attachments

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People who ask an opinion but when it isn't the one they want to hear or that reinforces their world bias, they get pissy and either want to shut down the conversation or attack the respondent's credibility.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People who ask an opinion but when it isn't the one they want to hear or that reinforces their world bias, they get pissy and either want to shut down the conversation or attack the respondent's credibility.
Spot on.

And this in a nutshell IMO is why the Politics Forum here should remain shut down.

Too many of these types of folks who frequented that Forum who claimed to want discussion/debate, and when their particular opinions or musing were challenged, bam, the drama began: Arguing, name calling, yo Mama, etc. ;)

And MOTO, I think as a cat guy, you'll understand I'd rather try and herd cats than have to moderate the Politics Forum here ever again. Especially given the current global situation. :dizzy:

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The Politics Forum was low hanging fruit for organized trolls and nation state actors (yes they no shit exist and they did occupy space in this realm as well as any and every social media platform) to leverage the community and any other one they can to dominate information and messaging.

It is what it is. If you can vent across multiple forums as you are now it makes it harder for the bastards to exploit a vulnerability.

Freedom of speech isn't free