Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There’s nothing more masculine than big, heavy testicles in my opinion. Probably because mine are tiny.
Pumped or full of saline doesn’t really do it for me and photoshop should only be used for extreme fantasy

tremarro

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guywithbigballs - see what you think of mine. I have also been told that mine are over three times average volume - good to think that a lot of men I meet have two balls that together are smaller than one of mine. I am incredibly horny and shoot a decent but not massive load. My dad has enormous balls and his father did too, so it must be in the genes (and bulging jeans!). I had pubes and was shooting at 9, so they had plenty of time to grow. Love having big balls.
Same here. My father has big balls, my brother has big balls, obviously, me too. For me was a normal size, until I saw guys naked. One time a had a sexual encounter with a Medical student and when he saw my balls , he took me to his teacher/doctor. That doctor explain me, in detail, the different sizes and the "medical normality". Small, regular and big balls. They work the same way, ejaculate the same, and my favorite, theres no medical condition or cancer with big balls. The only advice was: they will hang more because of the weight, and I love to be "comando". My personal problem having big balls and the low hangers are, the water line in toilets, crushed balls between my legs when I sleep on the side and have to pull them to my ass or let them hang and when I run. Sometimes, uncomfortable bulge in photos. But I love my Balls!!!

Attachments