Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi my first fictional story. and it's all fictional, well almost.
Sorry in advance for any Spelling and grammar errors I’m Danish.
This will be a very long story like a little roman

Chapter One: The best day
It was the best summer in years, and I finely had some vacation coming up, but not much money to spend on a trip, to the south or something illustrious like a bathing vacation on some white sanded beach on an island in the pacific. So I pretty much thought that it would, just be me in my garden hanging out with friends again.
Sunday in the week up to where my vacation should start the phone rang and I picked it up:
“Hi Thomas it's mom”
“Hi mom what's up?”
“Well I was wandering if you could look after our summerhouse a couple of weeks we have just won a trip to the South of France, and are leaving on Friday”
“Congratulation! But why does it need looking after?”
“Well there have been allot of break-ins up there lately” She said with a worried voice.
I thought how lucky can I get, and my mood seems to sore.
“Of course I would gladly look after the summerhouse, and it fits perfectly with my own vacation”
”Thanks. You have the key with you still right?” she said with relief in her voice
“Yes of course”
“We will be home Saturday in three weeks if there are any problems I have my cellular with me, Okay?”
“Sure mom I will take good care of your little "baby"” We both laughed and said goodbye.
I hung up the phone and my insides were jumping and scrumming around, 2 weeks at the most beautiful little house Just right at the most perfect and quiet beach. With nobody but myself, the sun and off course with absolutely no clothes.

Friday finely arrived and I had packed my little car and hoped it would hold out the whole trip because it was a complete Bag of Bolds.
I arrived 3 hours later. Normally the trip only last 2 hours but I had to stop to cool the stupid car down and drive to a garage to get the Cooling fan motor fixed wuuhuu.
I tried to put my car into the little garage but there already were a Car in there underneath a cover “strange” I thought and leaved the car outside.
Locked myself in and on the kitchen table an envelope with my name on, I opened it and a letter from my dad and some keys and a credit card fell out, I picked up the letter and started to read:

Hi Thomas

We hope your trip up here went well and your car didn't break down too much. I don't know if you have heard but we have sold the big house and got allot for it. It was 2 large for two people so we have moved out in our apartment.
I paused why doo they never tell me anything it's always my sister that gets all the news because she live right next door to there now old house, and have kids my parents look after in the daytime when my sister and her husband are at work. I continued to read:
We have decided that you and your sister should benefit a little from this sale and out in the Garage is your new car. I have always known that you have loved the "Wiesmann MF3 Roadster" so that what's the key is for and the papers are in the special place you know. The credit card is what was left from the purchase of the car, and the limit on it is 100.000$ hope you will enjoy your holyday

Love Mum and Dad

Last edited:

duplo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I could not move an inch I red the Letter over and over again, before it hit me I threw the letter away and ran out to the garage and with trembling fingers peeled the grey cover of MY new Wiesmann MF3 Roadster. My Mouth fell open and my admiration for my dad was endlessly he had picked it en the Metallic dark Gray I loved. How the hell had he known?
I opened the door and entered the car put the key in and started the 343 BHP. 6 cylinder engine, that just sings when you rev it up. ´HOLY Shit!! I said out loud what a feeling, all my hairs were standing on end and I was still trembling, so I turned the car of again and began to unpack my stuff. I were wandering around with a huge smile and humming to myself. The Last thing to be unpacked was my Stereo I always brought to the house because my parents does not listen to that much music as I do. Plugged it in and pressed play, and began to strip off all my clothe in front of the full size mirror in the Bedroom.
I stood there a minute to admire my own body. I 'm 25 years old and 5'3" slender build but with some muscle tone, and really great looking arms and quite hairy but not Baer like, jet Black hair amazing Hazelnut brown eye with very Long eyelashes .
My eyes went from top down to my 7.8" long and really fat 7" in girth uncut Cock, that in the warm summer air hang low and fat.
I smiled and picked up a large beach-blanket and went outside and down to the Beach at the end of the back garden. Spread the blanket out on the hot sand and jumped in the water. Oh heaven it was refreshing. I swam around in half an hour and went dripping up to my waiting blanket and lay down on my back. ´aaah Dimmit I forgot my sunglasses. I thought to myself but didn't move the sun was baking me dry and I closed my eyes and just lay there. And thought ´this day cannot get any better new car, allot of money and 2 weeks in this small heaven.
An hour went by and I dosed off to sleep. I woke up and was all in shadow and something Huge was stirring close to me, I slowly opened my eyes and looked up into the large head of a horse, Normally nobody is on this part of the beach so I got a huge scare and sat up with almost a jump. In that moment I heard the most sensual and fine voice say
“Sorry did not mean to scare you”
My eyes had not adjusted to the sharp sunlight and I blinked furiously to get my sight back. Slowly my blurring sight disappeared and beside of the Horse the most beautiful women were standing.
She was about 5' high with long wavy red hair that billowed down to the middle of her back, Emerald green eyes that glistened with the perfect smile she was giving me. She had the most perfect ´C’ cup breasts under a very skimpy bikini top, flat stomach and a very small waist ending in her almost perfect heart shaped hips and slender legs. Her skin was almost marble white with freckles over her nose and shoulders.
“I have gone by here almost every day on my mom’s horse and nobody has been here” she continued
I stammered ´H-Hi I'm Thomas and Live at my parent’s summerhouse right up there.
She smiled that intoxicating smile and said “oh sorry I'm Laura and where did you come from…” she paused and Looked at me with a dreamy expression on her face when her eyes went over my abs and cock, she shook her self away and continued ´I mean you are the first person out here that's not over 50 or a complete yokel. Her head were a bit red from the momentarily staring at me.
I just blinked at her and before I could answer her she Blurted “I know there are some kind of fair in the nearest town and I have no ride and no one to go with soo....” she trailed of a little “I know I just met you and I… oh never mind I jus.... “ her voice trailed away into silence while she were looking at feet completely red allover almost.
I smiled at her and she looked up and we began to laugh together and said
“So where do I pick up.” with a Smile and a Wink.
She looked up with a shocked look that diapered into her Smile again and said
“Ehm really... but oh.. well I am staying at the huge farm at the end of the larger road northeast from here You cannot miss it.”
“I have seen the Place I be there, what about 8 pm.”
She laughs and took all of me in with her eyes and said with a wink and a tease in her voice
“Don't cover all that glory up.” and she mounted up started to ride away while shouting over her shoulders.
“See you at 8pm!”
I was sitting there on the Beach with a goofy smile and a slowly pulsating cock and could not get the image of her Smile and her natural Beauty out of my head.
Stomped of what just had happen I stood up picked my blanket up and went back up to the house.
I looked at my watch 3 hours to my date. As the word date came into my head I said it again "I have a date with the most beautiful girl I have ever seen" a Smile rose up on my face and made a little victory dance around the house while tuning the music up.
I went to the fridge to see if there were any food in there but to my surprise it was all empty. "oh well" I though I need some other things anyways I had not packed any Dating Clothe at all so I walk into my bedroom and found some Boxerbriefs and some black cargo shorts and an old Metal T-shirt with "Machine Head" written on it put it all on and went out to the cars, and move my old piece of shit and backed my new car out of the driveway, and roared out the narrow road to the nearest Town. Normally the trip would take about 25 min. but in my new Car I was there in 15. Thank god I didn't meet any Police or speedtraps, but I was in kind of a hurry.
Parked at a fairly large mall and went in and bought A short sleeved Dress Shirt black of course some new very stylize cargo shorts again in Black I normally always were black and this day would be no different. After that I filled the little trunk with Some Beers and some ingredients for making drinks (you never know what girls like to drink so be prepared) and allot of fruit and food and drove home.
I put all the stuff I had bought in its place and made some food, chili fried Chicken with some Salad nice and simple, munched it all down and ran out to take a shower time was really running out and I wanted to Jerk-off before taking off. I really needed take the pressure of to avoid running around with a boner the whole evening with the girl of my dreams, not a good scenario. After the shower I looked at the clock and 25 minutes to I had to be at her place. A 5 minute drive means that I had 20 min to get dressed and leave plenty of time for a quick jerk-off. I Walk to My bedroom and sat on the bed, my hand went to my very swollen cock and started to stroke it slowly. All my mind was on Laura the beautiful Red hair and the breast that was so perfect that it made a Greek sculpture of a goddess to shame. My cock throbbed and felt so big in my hand that I just had to look down, my head was very large and swollen almost purple in Color, I could not even if I’d tried grasp the whole of my head it was that big. I look at it amazed of how quick it had swollen to shat size. It were so sensitive and it felt so very god to sit there in the sun and stroke my cock. My fantasies were all about Laura and what I hoped would happen later this night. Before I could finish my fantasy I felt my body tends all over and the bubbling feeling of an orgasm raise. My mind went blank and I shot my load all over, 9 long and thick squirts of thick spunk landed on the floor in front of me. I panted and were very much out of breath with small white lights floating in front of my eyes “Jesus” I muttered with a breathy voice I had almost past out.
I looked down at the mess I had made and said “holy shit” out loud and suddenly remembered that I were in a hurry so I stood up and sat right down again my legs were very wobbly and I could not keep my balance. I tried slowly again and got on my feet and started to clean up and put on my clothe. Went to the bathroom and did my hair and put on some deodorant and check everything out in the mirror and smiled at the very handsome man locking at me from the mirror.
Locked up the house and went to my car and drove to the farm to pick up Laura.

I will post the next chapter in 2-3 days hope you like the story so far. and comments are more than welcome. :smile:

duplo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorry People I will Continue the Story But I just lost my job and haven't have the time and the energy or even the pleasure to write, right now and I am so ashamed because I said to my self that I would not let this Story Drift away... And then this shit happen
So again I'm Very Sorry I Will Continue this I just have to find my Mojo again :)

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
buddy....sorry for your spot of trouble....dude stay well...do not feel poor for us....concentrate on you.........good luck.

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I appreciated your help. I wondered if you might like someone (an English major, like me) to go over your story and make some changes to improve the English. I am not being critical. The story is very understandable the way you wrote it. And it is a very good start. The only other language I know is Spanish, and I could not come close to writing something the way you have in a foreign language.

I hope by now your job situation and your life are more under control.