The tim k thread (RIP)

It's odd that you're following this thread seeing as how you're so over him and not at all interested in what he's up to.

I can quietly follow his social media to see "what he's up to." I don't need to send him creepy messages asking about his homoerotic experiences. It's because of weirdos like you that these hot straight guys eventually choose to make their social media accounts private or shut them down altogether.

I can quietly follow his social media to see "what he's up to." I don't need to send him creepy messages asking about his homoerotic experiences. It's because of weirdos like you that these hot straight guys eventually choose to make their social media accounts private or shut them down altogether.

Look you indignant bitch, I haven't contacted anyone. I don't send creepy messages. I ask questions on a public forum. Get off your high horse of gay superiority and simmer the fuck down. You have a lot of opinions about the actions of people you don't know anything about. Clearly you found your way here for a reason. You're no better. So just continue to "quietly follow" and stop trying to ruin the fun for the rest of us. God bless!

Look you indignant bitch, I haven't contacted anyone. I don't send creepy messages. I ask questions on a public forum. Get off your high horse of gay superiority and simmer the fuck down. You have a lot of opinions about the actions of people you don't know anything about. Clearly you found your way here for a reason. You're no better. So just continue to "quietly follow" and stop trying to ruin the fun for the rest of us. God bless!

Damn! This was epic.

YAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!!!!

image.skreened-tank.heathered-black.w460h520b3z1.jpg

It depends. The majority look insecure.

It’s weird but I’m kind of into that. My favorite is when they look a bit uncomfortable but their bodies begin to betray them and they get hard anyway.

It’s weird but I’m kind of into that. My favorite is when they look a bit uncomfortable but their bodies begin to betray them and they get hard anyway.

Who are your favs dude? my kingdom for Devin D 2... he was remarkably compliant on his first go-around, but he needs to quit covering his junk like a third grader.