The tim k thread (RIP)

Where can i download the old videos? Those in which he is showering and then he is posing for photos
It looks like they were all deleted :(

I do happen to be a gay person who voted for donald trump... and I don't regret it.. I don't like Donald Trump. But voting isn't just about voting for personalities or people.. it's about voting for policy. Hillary and Don are both liars, dishonest, rich and morally corrupt. I voted for a set of policies I more closely aligned with - and I still support those policies.
Is one of those policies you support separating children from their parents? That policy was around for both Bush and Obama, yet they chose not to enforce it. Trump is so terrible and immoral that he has chosen to enforce it.

We don't consider ourselves as part of the "community" anyway. Btw Trump supported gay marriage before Obama and Clinton did...
So you’re not only a troll, you’re also an idiot. Hope you’re proud that you voted for a president who is separating children from their parents and holding them in warehouses. That policy was around for both Bush and Obama, yet they chose not to enforce it. Your guy is so terrible and immoral that he is enforcing it. It’s already a stain on our country, just like the Japanese internment camps during WWII were.

So you’re not only a troll, you’re also an idiot. Hope you’re proud that you voted for a president who is separating children from their parents and holding them in warehouses. That policy was around for both Bush and Obama, yet they chose not to enforce it. Your guy is so terrible and immoral that he is enforcing it. It’s already a stain on our country, just like the Japanese internment camps during WWII were.
So did you refuse your tax cut? Just curious

Umm no, this guy is not a "down to earth good guy" at all. Lmao! Far from it. He's a fucking trash scammer from a trash town in a trash state. Will never get out of it like he once foolishly dreamed. I was actually the one who sold all those exclusive private JO videos - that I obtained for free from somebody who used to be close to him - to get back at him for stealing my money. Lol. Karma is a BITCH, yes! I strangled her myself and outdid her. Got my money back more than 10x fold. Even shared some of it to his ex-friend. Lol

I told y'all months ago that I was the one who obtained (from a direct source) these JO videos that you are all now seeing, including that supposedly "new" one in the dingy hotel room with the apple green walls YEARS ago. You bettah thank me and bow down. Lmao! Surprised they're only now getting leaked.Those buyers were tight. Lol

I told y'all months ago that I was the one who obtained (from a direct source) these JO videos that you are all now seeing, including that supposedly "new" one in the dingy hotel room with the apple green walls YEARS ago. You bettah thank me and bow down. Lmao! Surprised they're only now getting leaked.Those buyers were tight. Lol

We absolutely thank you! Lol. Truly. However, I'm extremely curious as to the story of their acquisition and subsequent release. What happened? Who is the real Tim K? Is he just a major tool? My curiosity is ever-growing. And also, do you, as someone who clearly has some experience with him, think he's still making videos or doing some sort of work these days? Again, just curious. Thanks!