!!! the ultimate condom help!!!

Helpful? So, people don't have to ask anymore ?

• Yes

Votes: 785 84.0%
  • No

Votes: 149 16.0%

• Total voters

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

g0nz0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the number of threads on the need for wider condoms, I'd say it is safe to say that the number of very girthy cocks is growing exponentially.

The LPSG membership over the past two years has welcomed so many long and girthy new members that even at my current 8.75 x 7.0 mid, I consider myself smaller than many dozens of fellow LPSG members.

Reactions: MattDorset

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: pain4anangel
D

deleted969111

It’s been 35 years since I tried wearing condoms

There were many sizes. I remember ripping several.

Gave up and decided to get snipped.

waistbanz

Loved Member
Media
It's funny, for years I didn't think I was big enough for larger condoms until the day I bought a package of Magnums. What a big (LOL) difference it made. I guess I just assumed they were always suppose to be that tight. I'm a grower more than a shower. And I certainly don't have the size/girth of some of you lucky guys, but I'm happy with what I have and never had any complaints that it's too big or too small.

Before learning about mysize and theyfit, the only bigger condoms I could buy in local stores here were the Durex xxl’s and they are barely different from the standard ones. So way too tight, difficult to unroll and lots of re-try’s and just very uncomfortable. And I wouldn’t dare to ask the store to stock up on bigger sized condoms for obvious reasons.

So after learning about mysize and theyfit I tried both and I have to say I just love the theyfit condoms. They are now called ‘My One Perfect Fit” and will also be sold in the States.

94793ACF-CBBD-42B7-BEA4-AC1D0CF0B05B.jpeg

I can get mine from the UK and delivery is really fast, though I wish I could buy them directly online here, just like the mysize condoms. The reason I like the theyfit more then the mysize is that it’s tailored in both length and girth. Mysize only has a few different girth’s sizes all with same length (if I’m not mistaken). The latex / rubber feels of better (different) quality and is more lubricated. It’s almost like Durex (popular brand here) created a custom made condom specifically for me. I always thought that having difficulties unrolling a condom, and it feeling uncomfortable cause of it being really tight, was all part of the deal, but with the mysize and theyfit it’s a breeze and a world of difference. No more throwing away unused ones cause of problems getting it on. If you’ve been having difficulties with condoms I can definitely recommend trying the theyfit ones.

Last edited by a moderator: