The Vintage Film Star Thread

I do not doubt for a moment that Jimmy laid on the casting couch, and more than once. Kind of crazy how most people assume that only happened to women in Hollywood, when in reality it happened just as much to men. Jimmy took a LOT of secrets to the grave with him. Yeah, I can't even imagine having been intimate with someone, having them just start climbing the success ladder, dying suddenly then achieving fame on the level of immortality.

Okay, so I colorized that photo, but I also Photoshopped his briefs off, and made a nude edit.
Can I post that here or will I get in trouble?

I do not doubt for a moment that Jimmy laid on the casting couch, and more than once. Kind of crazy how most people assume that only happened to women in Hollywood, when in reality it happened just as much to men. Jimmy took a LOT of secrets to the grave with him. Yeah, I can't even imagine having been intimate with someone, having them just start climbing the success ladder, dying suddenly then achieving fame on the level of immortality.

Okay, so I colorized that photo, but I also Photoshopped his briefs off, and made a nude edit.
LOL no I do not believe that is against TOS for celebs, deceased or otherwise. Believe there are threads with celeb fakes here already. And I think Jimmy's encounters were more self-driven for his career than the proverbial chase around the couch many starlets dealt with.

yes- the male casting couch was deep... George Cukor, Henry Willson and Ed Muhl were every bit as sleazy as Harry Cohn and Jack Warner back in the day.