The Vintage Film Star Thread

Reactions: fellatio4ever
Was James dean and Marlon Brando really Bisexual ?
Dean had deep emotional relationships with women but was sexually active with men. Brando was into women and men, having a very active libido to the point where it was said he would fuck anything with a pulse - and even that wasn't a necessity.

Dean had deep emotional relationships with women but was sexually active with men. Brando was into women and men, having a very active libido to the point where it was said he would fuck anything with a pulse - and even that wasn't a necessity.
See I knew it James dean was bisexual but did he dated a man or he was just sexually active with them ? Also was he a top or bottom or verse I wonder what was the secret he told Elizabeth Taylor during filming giant

See I knew it James dean was bisexual but did he dated a man or he was just sexually active with them ? Also was he a top or bottom or verse I wonder what was the secret he told Elizabeth Taylor during filming giant

Dean was never seen dating men in public nor did he have any long-term partners, preferring one-nighters with men he met while filming or on locations as well as anonymous pick-ups. Rumors say he was a bottom. As to the filming of Giant, Taylor got along well with both Dean and Rock Hudson, however both men tolerated each other begrudgingly. Hudson didn't care for Dean's acting technique as well as his personal habits while Dean resented Hudson's public persona of heterosexuality and conservatism.

Oh also was Elvis Bisexual?

As far as I've been told, Elvis wasn't strictly bisexual. Possibly fooled around with other guys once or twice, but was majorly attracted to women.

James Dean.jpg