Banex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[True]
Taking clients out for drinks is the most tedious thing I can imagine. Having to get drunk with people you only associate with because they pay your Agency a fee is not my idea of a good time. But a job is a job - so a few Thursdays ago that's what I did.

We took four clients out - 3 woman and an older gentlemen. Nothing to get my cock stirring. We were 3 people. Myself, my boss and a my direct report - a girl. Nothing to get my cock stirring again. We decided to take them to some swanky bar midtown and met up with them at 6:30.

The night started unremarkably as expected. The bar was semi-crowded, we began some small talk, my boss thankfully monopolized the conversation with some dull observations about politics and work. I just smiled and acted interested.

It was then that our waiter came by. A beautiful specimen. Blonde, crystal blue eyes, chiseled chin, his white shirt hugging his chest tightly so I could see the nice definition of his pecs. He was wearing dark pants with pleats so they naturally tented the front of his crotch setting my imagination wild. His looks were a beautiful compliment to my Hispanic features. Me being, brown-haired, brown eyed and beefy (not fat) in build.

He gave us the rundown of drink specials and my boss was showing off his "knowledge" of alcohol by asking him questions. The waiter, who was standing opposite from me next to my boss caught me rolling my eyes and smirking and stifled a small giggle. I realized that I needed to be more careful with my expressions.

The waiter than walked over to me. "And you, what would you like?"

He said it low enough so only I could hear. I looked around the table and saw that the conversation had resumed and everyone was paying attention to my boss. It was a bizarre scene as if I the waiter and I were the only ones in the room. I responded, "Surprise me."

He smiled back at me and walked away. A few minutes later he brought the drinks. My drink was in a metal cup and tasted like ginger ale. Quite delicious. So he brought me a couple more.

After the third drink he came by again and asked us how we were all doing. Everyone ordered another round. I stood up and announced that i was heading to the restroom and was going to make a phone call. No one cared.

I walked behind the waiter, brushed him gently, and asked for the restroom.

"There are two. One across the lobby, but a smaller one downstairs. I would recommend the one downstairs."

I took his recommendation.

I slowly made my way to the stairwell and reached the bottom floor. There was not much there, a kitchen to the right and a storage area to the left. I walked down the corridor and reached the restroom. As I reached the door, I heard footsteps behind me and glanced back to see my waiter. He smiled when he saw me.

I entered the restroom. It was tiny. It had a urinal and a toilet. I approached the urinal, pulled out my cock and began to pee.

He entered and walked up the sink next the urinal. He reached back and locked the door.

I finished peeing which was getting harder to do, because I was getting harder. He looked over at me and said "Don't put it away. I want my tip."

He sat on the toilet and motioned me to come over. I walked over and he ravenously grabbed my uncut cock and began to devour it. His mouth expertly wrapped around my cock head and would eventually slide down my shaft down to the base until I felt the tip of my cock in his throat. I glanced past my cock and saw that he had pulled his cock out of his pants and was stroking his nice pink cock.

After a few minutes I heard him grimace and his body convulsed while he began to shoot - he cupped his other hand and caught his cum as it shot out. He then took that hand and slathered my cock with his cum and continued to suck. That put me over the edge and I began to shoot my endless load in his mouth. He slurped it up and sucked my cock dry.

He looked at me and smiled. I just bent over and kissed him gently on the lips. He said, "Too bad we don't more time."

I said, "I'm sorry, I hope you don't get in trouble."

He smiled, "Don't worry. My friend Gregorios is covering for me. He knows what I'm up to."

I did end up enjoying the rest of my evening. Luckily for me, my very efficient waiter took me home that night for a nightcap.