Undoubtedly! And he's so aware of that... As for the lack of "cocky talking", if you're willing to pay him 2 grand or more, he'll be delighted to steal your money for that! He's such a worthless miserable person!
Why are you so personally invested in hating on him in this thread. We know, he’s a shit person to you, now move on lol. At this point it’s getting sad. You hate him that much yet you hang out in a thread dedicated to him, that’s fan behaviour lol.

Reactions: c1omr
I always thought he was so hot and STILL do but the guy seems like a scammer. $35 for OnlyFans?! Sheesh, no way! I’ve heard his content is whack and definitely not worth the $35. It looks like he is always alone, he never posts friends or a partner on his Instagram. His Insta lives are just him playing piano which is pretty boring. It looks like he just wants his followers to pay his rent for the amount he charges on OF.

Why are you so personally invested in hating on him in this thread. We know, he’s a shit person to you, now move on lol. At this point it’s getting sad. You hate him that much yet you hang out in a thread dedicated to him, that’s fan behaviour lol.
I also think that he is offering something simple from his body at a very high price..in that I can watch the most beautiful gays for half the price or even less

Reactions: ppetricc