I am also waiting for that day . But i am sure he will never share his full nudes .
How do we know? Don't lose hope. Usually when these guys start showing more and more -- look how explicit he's become showing his crotch -- they tend to keep going. Look at Scott Holliday, to give one example. First they claim to be straight, then maybe bi-curious, etc., until a lot of them finally come out and say full-on bi or even gay. Scott ("hollidaybam") is showing everything now.

In his explicit vids, Mostafa isn't doing much to hide his identity. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that it's his hands, etc. Some skeptics have commented that the vids can't be Mostafa because there's no chest or abs hair, never mind that we can see that he often shaves his chest and abs.

Ya never know. He may be showing full nudes (including face) soon enough. And I hope he lets his natural body hair GROW! I wanna see more of that treasure trail!

Is there a way I can get to see videos, I am not a pro/paid member unfortunately.

Can someone will open to share a link to his video content which was posted here.

Thanks

Reactions: Pholett
Is there a way I can get to see videos, I am not a pro/paid member unfortunately.

Can someone will open to share a link to his video content which was posted here.

Thanks
You don't need to be a paid member...just search/ go to a link, upload a photo of your cock with sign and your user name, you get gold status. That's what we all did. @a.rulz

Reactions: Pholett
And obviously you apparently "didn't heard" that Photoshop can't be done to video without immense time and expense. Mostafa would have no reason to go to the trouble of altering his non-explicit Twitter pics so that they'd match his explicit cock video. Get real and wake up. You're embarrassing yourself. Take a few minutes to compare the hands, body hair, fingernails, feet, etc. His dick vids are his, no one else's.

We look forward to your humble admission that you are wrong.
so are the dicks vids now?

so are the dicks vids now?
Translation?

If you're asking where the dick vids are, look in this thread back in Dec. '21 and Jan. '22. Three posts, if I recall. I think the first one shows him squirting. Pay no attention to the dismissive cranks who proclaim that it can't be Mostafa because there's too much hair on his fingers or whatever. Easy to compare other physical details and see that it's him. Mostafa often shaves his body hair.