in the position he has no reason to hide his face, he has had other similar pictures with face.. it's another model he uses
And you know this HOW? Where's your evidence for this confident claim you keep making? I've posted my evidence plainly showing that the images you deny are him are indeed him. We've gone around and around the block on this. Study the physical features carefully. And remember, he sometimes lets his body hair grow.

There is no doubt that this Mf is playing all your ass for fool! His onlyfans ain't worth a damn! He is just posting 2-3 second clips thats all! And this Mf is charging so high so basically he is after your money! He doesn't give a shit about customer service or any of that shit!

I came up with a link where someone whom i consider a wise man, has uploaded 90% of his OF pics and vids!! If y'all want I can share without no hesitation!! But please Do not waste your hard earned money after this mf

oh pity that he is always uses strangers pics. who knows, maybe he will show his own pics one day
Okay, so now it's obvious "gize" is just yanking our chains. Nobody can be that dense. So I give up trying to help him out. If he's actually serious, he can enjoy his denial and continue convincing himself that Mostafa is posting imagery of someone else.

There is no doubt that this Mf is playing all your ass for fool! His onlyfans ain't worth a damn! He is just posting 2-3 second clips thats all! And this Mf is charging so high so basically he is after your money! He doesn't give a shit about customer service or any of that shit!

I came up with a link where someone whom i consider a wise man, has uploaded 90% of his OF pics and vids!! If y'all want I can share without no hesitation!! But please Do not waste your hard earned money after this mf
thank you for sharing @alechristy ! not much of a surprise his paid content is not much better than his instagram. he is str8 after all and has no interest in even letting a guy service him let alone do more even for dough. it's a shame from our perspective of course but if you look at the rest of the personality, he probably would be just another soulless jackhammer top so even that would feel not worth the money after a peek or two..
at least he gave a glimpse of his thick hard tool....some phobes won't even do that, and still try to rake it in...

Reactions: Laurent2222
Jesus people writing five minutes post about jealousy from someone is ridiculous
Get a life
We are all here just to see the pictures and the video nobody cares about the shit anyone says
NEWS FLASH: This is a discussion forum (LPSG = "L.P. Support Group"). If you're not interested in any discussion about a performer, then don't waste your time and ours leaving snarky comments about those of us who are. Just move on.

Is he gay?
No, and he has spoken out about hating gay men. I think it’s gross that people drool over this guy when he is gay baiting people he thinks will “burn for eternity”

yeah of course his pictures are all photoshopped. and he is often uses the pictures of other fitness models to promote himself. in his OF there isn't even one real nude pic of him. he is a fake

I don’t think he used a different person for that….because that’s really him,I don’t know why y’all saying he used strangers pics:emoji_confused:
He literally has his dick out with the same clothes I’ve seen in instragram like the blue pijamas and the Michael kors briefs it’s him not a stranger

He literally has his dick out with the same clothes I’ve seen in instragram like the blue pijamas and the Michael kors briefs it’s him not a stranger
THANK YOU. "gize" is in constant denial about the authenticity of Mostafa's OF postings no matter what proof you put right in front of his eyes. He refuses to see it. And now he says, "in his OF there isn't even one real nude pic of him. he is a fake". Wow. He must have eye trouble.