He’s hot and all but $35? Damn! I follow hotter guys on OF for much less and they show every thing.
Ha has shown everything – except ass and hole. Give him time. He's shown more and more as the months pass and he realizes he can bring in more money. Most performers open up with time.

Reactions: Eby0892
So, for some good money he might do assplay or show asshole??
At the rate he's "progressing," I'm hopeful. ;)

I wonder if, for a certain negotiation, he'd ditch the damned razor and let his natural fur grow for, say, 90 days, then reshoot a lot of these vids. I'd sure like to see his full, unshaved pubes.

We all know he's body - steroids - builder , but I hope his dick won't be the same thing as someone called "modern Spartan (if you know who I'm talking about, will understand), many teasing and after one year he showed his dick, a disappointment dick really ugly and small
I have to respectfully disagree. the difference between them is "modern Spartan" is openly bi, where Mostafa is str8 and pandering i guess you could say. his cock is impressive enough but he's clearly not willing to film letting a woman suck it, let alone a guy, much less fucking a chick any which way. Spartan worked his way up to full on frontal and more, and for me his average length but decent thickness just confirms that he's human like the rest of us. And i like that. In bed the rest of him would still be smoking hot. And in person (at least meeting once while he was on the job at Disney) he was gracious and personable. Exactly the kind of guy I would fall for if given the chance! We all know, sometimes a guy with a big cock can be just a dick. I was impressed that Spartan was willing to play with his on camera, enough to make me more than wish he was doing all that with me..... We also know it's not what you have it it's how you use it!