Do you really not see it?? I'm not denying that he's huge...but he does unnecessarily edit his photos heavily. Do you not see a paint brush used to make certain areas pop out more? Its so obvious. He also sharpens his eyes and shades his chest View attachment 86604541View attachment 86604621View attachment 86604651View attachment 86604661
Thank you for your time and examples. I use P-shop constantly myself, and aside from maybe a little airbrushed darkening under his pecs, I see absolutely no "extreme" or "obvious" shopping in this image. His biceps could be very slightly warped out, but impossible to know for sure without careful comparison with numerous other similar shots. And his crotch? After greatly brightening I don't detect any shopping there that can be proved. We'd see grain/noise stretching, unless he's an expert graphic artist and has gone in and blurred after stretching/warping, then added new grain, then blurred that grain to match the global quality. There are countless other stills where he shows off his massive, long bulge.

So... there's my two cents, for what it's worth.

that's the proof that nobody really knows about his real identity. all his contants are fake.. he is a scamer.
Sigh. You again. If you had followed him closely and really paid attention to all his imagery over the years, you'd know that it's all him. But I realize that no amount of proof will satisfy you.

Another nice, but clothed, butt view. He sure has a perky one.

View attachment 86744421

Everyone has been saying he photo shops his stuff, I never noticed it until this one. The line between the tiles makes it super obvious as well as the shadow below his elbow/above his ass is super curved.

He's still hot I just wish he didn't feel the need to photo shop his pics.

Everyone has been saying he photo shops his stuff, I never noticed it until this one. The line between the tiles makes it super obvious as well as the shadow below his elbow/above his ass is super curved.

He's still hot I just wish he didn't feel the need to photo shop his pics.
Yep, totally shopped, plain as day here. Can't believe I didn't notice! SO obvious. Hanging my head in shame. And there was hardly any need for him to. His butt in post #499 isn't altered at all, and it looks just as perky. You can tell it's an authentic, unaltered photo because the jeans below his butt have exactly the same appearance/sharpness as the butt itself. No warping there.

Reactions: GAY34
No, and he has spoken out about hating gay men. I think it’s gross that people drool over this guy when he is gay baiting people he thinks will “burn for eternity”
When? I follow him on all platforms, never once saw that.. I've also posted thirsty comments on his post's from tiktok to insta and his engagement has always been positive... Can't help but notice a trend of straight men making OF content and a gay randomly deciding to call them homophobic with claims the guys "expressed it" while providing ZERO proof. Like bye.

When? I follow him on all platforms, never once saw that.. I've also posted thirsty comments on his post's from tiktok to insta and his engagement has always been positive... Can't help but notice a trend of straight men making OF content and a gay randomly deciding to call them homophobic with claims the guys "expressed it" while providing ZERO proof. Like bye.
as I always told.. he is a fucking scamer.!

Reactions: PSEXavier97