When? I follow him on all platforms, never once saw that.. I've also posted thirsty comments on his post's from tiktok to insta and his engagement has always been positive... Can't help but notice a trend of straight men making OF content and a gay randomly deciding to call them homophobic with claims the guys "expressed it" while providing ZERO proof. Like bye.
It was on his Instagram story a few years ago - it was a Q&A. I wasn’t randomly deciding to call him homophobic - it was his answer. If you want to follow him, that’s up to you, but don’t call me a liar, this type of nonsense is not worth lying/arguing over. It’s a muscle guy selling trade…..this isn’t a National emergency. Relax.

Is it him? Why can’t we see his face? I mean, he’s hot anyway
Yes it is him, it is the same body, the same parts of the house as he posts in normal videos and is also the same voice with the same accent and I say this because I have seen almost all the content of it. He doesn't show his face for some personal reason but it's him

Despite all sexual content , he seems to be a cute guy
Very. The cat too –– a rare and quite expensive breed if I'm not mistaken.

For some reason he prefers to look stern and worried in the vast majority of his imagery. It's too bad, because on the rare occasion when he does crack a smile and relax his constantly knitted brow, it's very nice to see (post #194).

• Haha
Reactions: deleted2188211
Ma c'è davvero chi paga per guardare video di 10 secondi di uno che non fa nulla, che ha solo delle belle tette? Perché obiettivamente ha pure un pisello orrendo... la gente ha proprio soldi da buttare. Mostafa ha un discreto potenziale ma totalmente sprecato.

Reactions: GAY34