I know him personally. He doesn't share his dick pics. Not even sure who's dick is he sending on his onlyfans. I confronted him and told him people soon will realize you're a scammer he ignored me. Maybe there are still dumb people paying for pics that's not even him lol. Don't waste your money on him.
It's the same I thought, if I could say, I think the kind of pics he has on his OF are like the ones he used to post on Instagram, as u can see in his stories on insta, he posts known pics for his Of

Reactions: MrUKBum
He is trying to sell a 9 second video in DM’s on OnlyFans for $50! I think we can guess what can of Onlyfans account this is going to be....sad.
Oh no baby don’t waist your money on things you can watch on google or something

We all know he's body - steroids - builder , but I hope his dick won't be the same thing as someone called "modern Spartan (if you know who I'm talking about, will understand), many teasing and after one year he showed his dick, a disappointment dick really ugly and small
Who’s that’s ? Thanassis Kalamas? The Greek guy ?

Reactions: Zackjacob
He’s into trans girls, my friend send me this pic that he shared with her hehehe and she said he has a big dick too, and he loves get rim
Woaaaoo,i can't believe it, he acts like the rudest man tho, by the way tell your friend to share us his dick please, we are really exciting for seeing it , thanks a lot

Reactions: klion
Woaaaoo,i can't believe it, he acts like the rudest man tho, by the way tell your friend to share us his dick please, we are really exciting for seeing it , thanks a lot

He never share his real dick pic because it's average . Always posting fake picture scamming people. The body pictures and video is his. But not the dick.

Reactions: youssuck
This is what he shows all the time. Never show his face with his junk in one picture. Either a face or a dick in a picture.
I certainly confirm that he's using fake pictures showing someone else's dick.
For example this asshole, he never shares anything but is here commenting and criticizing the pics of Mostafa