Well I noticed from his Instagram that he is Turkish. Also the background music is Turkish. There's no taboos in homosexuality in Turkey They also do nude posing. View attachment 31961631 View attachment 31961661 View attachment 31961831 Turkish people never compares themselves like Arabs. Actually they don't have any lifestyles like Arabs. This one what we have so lusty is to proud and know exactly how worthy he is. So he is waiting when he got the big change to go nude. I really love him;)

wtf is wrong with you? Stop saying racist dumb shit. And don’t talk out of your ass. I DMed him and he said he’s Syrian but has been living in Turkey ever since the war in Syria got very bad.
And re: homosexuality in Turkey, my Turkish LGBT friends would beg to differ. They left Turkey specifically because their lives were in danger.

any nudes? he has an pnlyfans

Yes he has, but still now he didn't do any nudes, wondering why someone opened an onlyfans account without any nudes. Hopefully the terms of onlyfans got updated. If the don't do nudes for clients that even also pay very high prices, their account get blocked!

Reactions: Joshua9898
He's asking for $500 USD for nudes lol
200.gif

I know him personally. He doesn't share his dick pics. Not even sure who's dick is he sending on his onlyfans. I confronted him and told him people soon will realize you're a scammer he ignored me. Maybe there are still dumb people paying for pics that's not even him lol. Don't waste your money on him.
Really you know him?

Reactions: Roman Rex Fritz
Yes just made his only fans, but i think its too high price... 30 dlls with 25% already discounted. But also i asked on his snap chat if he going to post nudes on onlyfans and he said yes.
Anyone can share something? Lol

btw: anyone knows or is fan from TYLER MCPEAK (tyler davin) i want to see him toooo but before to pay his only fans want to know if it worthy
I don't think he has an only fans

Reactions: Roman Rex Fritz
He does actually!
https://onlyfans.com/thebestmsn
Beware though! He's only after money!
I was a subscriber untill a couple of weeks ago. He mostly posts "erotic" photos and a few 2-3 second long video clips where he shows he has a hard-on in his underwear. If you pay more (30$ without VAT), you'll get to see 3 (more or less 3-4 second lasting) clips with close-ups of his erected penis, which is quite standard, by the way (if you all wish, I can post them, no problem).
Only once, if I'm not wrong, he did post a short clip where he shows (off) a close-up of his erected penis for free, while beating it against the cam (not really such an extraordinary thing to do, if you're only 25 years old, ain't it?).
And BTW he's just a lame straight guy who fiercely responds to those asking whether is gay or not, by saying: "OF COURSE I'M NOT" (this has just happened on his live stream on Instagram a few minutes ago).
That "OF COURSE" is UNBELIEVABLY offensive for a gay guy (like me) who sometimes happens to almost apologise to girls for not being interested in them by saying: "Sorry, I'm gay, I'm not straight"...
See the difference?
"OF COURSE I'M NOT" and "SORRY, IM GAY"?

And for the record, English is not my native language... So, if someone asked me: "Where have you learned English so well?", I wouldn't answer back: "Well, why? Is it so hard to learn?"
Again that would be like diminishing a language to me! AGAIN OFFENSIVE!
That's what he said to a Turkish woman in his live stream on Instagram, when she asked him WHERE and HOW he had learnt Turkish... His answer was: "Why, is it so difficult?"
That woman went on to say that she just wanted to know WHERE he had learnt it, and didn't mean to make him feel uncomfortable with that question.
As if she had to apologise!
That man is just a piece of shit!
Other straight guys on OnlyFans are much more gay-friendly knowing that most of their incomes stem from a huge audience of gay men!
Trust me, he's just a piece of shit who is very well aware of everything... Money-wise!

I agree with you on everything you said. I subscribed once and never renewed because of he's attitude towards his fans.
You can't post a judgment on a nation because of insignificant individual behavior.

In Onlyfans like in normal life, there's many shitty people with the most horrible mind-set.

He does actually!
https://onlyfans.com/thebestmsn
Beware though! He's only after money!
I was a subscriber untill a couple of weeks ago. He mostly posts "erotic" photos and a few 2-3 second long video clips where he shows he has a hard-on in his underwear. If you pay more (30$ without VAT), you'll get to see 3 (more or less 3-4 second lasting) clips with close-ups of his erected penis, which is quite standard, by the way (if you all wish, I can post them, no problem).
Only once, if I'm not wrong, he did post a short clip where he shows (off) a close-up of his erected penis for free, while beating it against the cam (not really such an extraordinary thing to do, if you're only 25 years old, ain't it?).
And BTW he's just a lame straight guy who fiercely responds to those asking whether is gay or not, by saying: "OF COURSE I'M NOT" (this has just happened on his live stream on Instagram a few minutes ago).
That "OF COURSE" is UNBELIEVABLY offensive for a gay guy (like me) who sometimes happens to almost apologise to girls for not being interested in them by saying: "Sorry, I'm gay, I'm not straight"...
See the difference?
"OF COURSE I'M NOT" and "SORRY, IM GAY"?

And for the record, English is not my native language... So, if someone asked me: "Where have you learned English so well?", I wouldn't answer back: "Well, why? Is it so hard to learn?"
Again that would be like diminishing a language to me! AGAIN OFFENSIVE!
That's what he said to a Turkish woman in his live stream on Instagram, when she asked him WHERE and HOW he had learnt Turkish... His answer was: "Why, is it so difficult?"
That woman went on to say that she just wanted to know WHERE he had learnt it, and didn't mean to make him feel uncomfortable with that question.
As if she had to apologise!
That man is just a piece of shit!
Other straight guys on OnlyFans are much more gay-friendly knowing that most of their incomes stem from a huge audience of gay men!
Trust me, he's just a piece of shit who is very well aware of everything... Money-wise!
Greetings, that's exactly the kind of person that i was thinking he really is, it's also a little bit noticeable when you see his behavior, calling himself the best man, excuse me?, The way he post things on Instagram, pretending to be everyone's God, and sure I knew he is straight, but you know what, most the money that go straight to his wallet, where is it from? Of course from gays and i really dislike the way he's posting constantly stories about that onlyfans creator with that 0.5% top , I don't really know how the heck is he there because yes like you said, he is such a scammer , I wasn't subscribed but I already pictured him that way, I'm gonna get steroids then I'll call myself the best man, ppff, anyways if you don't mind posting his stuff, it will be nice tho

Greetings, that's exactly the kind of person that i was thinking he really is, it's also a little bit noticeable when you see his behavior, calling himself the best man, excuse me?, The way he post things on Instagram, pretending to be everyone's God, and sure I knew he is straight, but you know what, most the money that go straight to his wallet, where is it from? Of course from gays and i really dislike the way he's posting constantly stories about that onlyfans creator with that 0.5% top , I don't really know how the heck is he there because yes like you said, he is such a scammer , I wasn't subscribed but I already pictured him that way, I'm gonna get steroids then I'll call myself the best man, ppff, anyways if you don't mind posting his stuff, it will be nice tho
Also his piano songs are boring

Reactions: Mittenmuler