And you heard all this where?

We might be tempted to believe it if Mostafa were friendlier and more open and receptive to his gay fans. If he really wanted to cash in on his body for the gays, as you say he was eagerly doing in the Middle East, he'd show more and post more of what we want to see –– just one single man-on-man worship session, or gay sex. But he posts ZERO gay interaction. Everything in this thread – multiple comments – say he's straight and barely tolerates any gay attention.
You gotta wonder if both these statements are true, or that his story is equally plausible either way. Bi rent man puts out but only for big big money, resents it all the way to the bank, but after a while that can go to your head.... Ignores the rest of the fawning gay rifraf cuz they could never afford him and they aren't worth his time and just think how deluged he'd be or already is by fans all over the world. Plus there's the allure of playing hard to get. And who knows what he thinks of his clients.. I mean just imagine being with some smelly ugly guy you've got to please just for money ...

And there's the whole cultural dimension of a "real" man denigrating anything gay...

If he is a rent guy his free but g rated instaposts are just a reflection of a massive ego.

Or we are all overthinking this... he is str8, the posts get monetized somehow and so he's still whoring himself but resents all the posing and strutting just to appeal to guys he'd otherwise spit on in the street.

Apparently he was a regular rent boy in Taksim hunt around for rich arab bottoms. Was a fixture at all the gay spots in Istanbul by way of Syria. A hi on any social media/dating app got a ratecard with a menu of services and associated charges as a reply immediately. Is bad/boring in bed and has BO. And his older Canadian sugardaddy is how comes he's shipped himself to Ontario.

But I'm not one to gossip of course. I leave that to the DataLounge expert Queens.

View attachment 101078161

And you heard all this where?

We might be tempted to believe it if Mostafa were friendlier and more open and receptive to his gay fans. If he really wanted to cash in on his body for the gays, as you say he was eagerly doing in the Middle East, he'd show more and post more of what we want to see –– just one single man-on-man worship session, or gay sex. But he posts ZERO gay interaction. Everything in this thread – multiple comments – say he's straight and barely tolerates any gay attention.

You gotta wonder if both these statements are true, or that his story is equally plausible either way. Bi rent man puts out but only for big big money, resents it all the way to the bank, but after a while that can go to your head.... Ignores the rest of the fawning gay rifraf cuz they could never afford him and they aren't worth his time and just think how deluged he'd be or already is by fans all over the world. Plus there's the allure of playing hard to get. And who knows what he thinks of his clients.. I mean just imagine being with some smelly ugly guy you've got to please just for money ...

And there's the whole cultural dimension of a "real" man denigrating anything gay...

If he is a rent guy his free but g rated instaposts are just a reflection of a massive ego.

Or we are all overthinking this... he is str8, the posts get monetized somehow and so he's still whoring himself but resents all the posing and strutting just to appeal to guys he'd otherwise spit on in the street.

@RonBSoCal @Thom Hewson

Gents, everything I shared is a mix of things I witnesses first hand and couple of second hand accounts shared, with receipts, by close friends.

I have nothing more to add.

You want to believe, ok.
You don't want to believe, ok.

Facts won't change.

I mean who ever heard of someone fucking guys off camera but has a totally "straight and homophobic" online/public personality / on camera presence...I mean how shocking?! One has never heard of such a thing.

Gee, I must be making everything up!

@RonBSoCal @Thom Hewson

Gents, everything I shared is a mix of things I witnesses first hand and couple of second hand accounts shared, with receipts, by close friends.

I have nothing more to add.

You want to believe, ok.
You don't want to believe, ok.

Facts won't change.

I mean who ever heard of someone fucking guys off camera but has a totally "straight and homophobic" online/public personality / on camera presence...I mean how shocking?! One has never heard of such a thing.

Gee, I must be making everything up!
Okay, thanks for the taste of a backstory. That's helpful. Care to expand upon the teaser "witnessed first hand"?

any app can you suggest to meet someone like him from syria? is there any gay dating app they use in syria? i love syrian men, all of them is top amd hung
Sounds like you’re fetishising them tbh. Anyway, afaik, all mainstream gay apps are blocked in Syria and you’ll need a VPN to access them.