So he's another baiter? Imagine if we don't follow him
he has a house in Canada, a few incredible cars, and a lavish lifestyle because of gay men. It's really unfortunate how he treats gay men after all they've given him. I mean, I don't know how many women follow him but it's mostly from men. I don't know if he works or not. But yeah, without us, he'd have NOTHING.

he has a house in Canada, a few incredible cars, and a lavish lifestyle because of gay men. It's really unfortunate how he treats gay men after all they've given him. I mean, I don't know how many women follow him but it's mostly from men. I don't know if he works or not. But yeah, without us, he'd have NOTHING.
Can someone PLEASE provide receipts of his antigay behavior? Where are the vids or screenshots? Several of you keep mentioning it, but don't bring the receipts!!! ! I would love to see it. Screenshot that shit and put it up here!

I'd like to see the receipts for all those lavish possessions

Reactions: RonBSoCal