Also his piano songs are boring
His piano songs are the worst lol. He needs to stop using filters over everything it makes him look retarded. That serious blank stare he does in every story is weird af to. I wish he'd act more natural coz he's obviously hot af

Second batch...
This guy should show his dick more often , he has onlyFans , many people following him there and his content is not so so so special , I've seen people on Instagram even showing ass and the hair of that zone, thanks for sharing tho! But please anyone who tells to this mostafa that nudes pictures are not the same as underwear content

Reactions: johndoe73_73
Appreciate the share! But nothing that's been shown is a justifiable $35 subscription rate!

Reactions: ppetricc
It's not just one person who's paying 35$ , he has many subscriptions on his OF and at least he could make it worthy by showing a good stuff, but so far he has posted like a 5% of his content are nudes and the rest is casual Instagram kind of pictures, and for what? Like i said I'm glad with the person sharing but, cmon, excuse me? Seeing that lack of explicit content leaves a lot to be desired, he is messing around making people believe he posts good stuff and you can't deny it, we all have seen messages when he says so, and then there it is, people paying when he's sucking all the money and watching Netflix all time and thinking himself a Beethoven with the piano , it is simply ridiculous

Reactions: Undo
I totally agree. That's why I didn't renew the subscription. Besides, as I said in my first message, once you subscribe, you only get to see only one clip where he shows his dick. The rest is pretty much the same kind of videos he posts on Instagram and Snapchat (not so often on his Facebook page), maybe a bit more explicit (like having hard-ons in his underwear).
Then he DM's you with hidden videos that you have to pay for in order to watch them...
The price for these "special" videos? 30$ (VAT excluded)!!! So, it's 35$ for the monthly subscription, and 30$ for each private video!
:emoji_face_palm::emoji_face_palm:

Is 0.5% a high rate for Onlyfans? I would've thought that is extremely low!:emoji_worried:

I've noticed that, too... Watching Netflix all time and living in a flat in Ottawa which, presumably, is worth 1000/1500$ as monthly rent fee. And if you see his first flat in Istanbul (from his Facebook page), you go like: "WTF? This man must've won lottery!".
From Syria to Istanbul as refugee, and then he ends up in Canada?!
Plus he posts clips on Instagram where he is in a vehicle, clearly sitting in the back seat of a car...
Personal chauffeur or simply taxi driver?
In both cases, quite wealthy!
Only his clothes give him away... Lame shoes, very cheap black leather jacket...
Yes 0.5% is high if you're in top 10% then 5 then 1 then 0, it's like in the top
And yes, well, having that body you know where the money come from

Reactions: dworfss
Oh wow!:eek::eek:
Somehow, I thought it was the other way round, where 0.5 means ZERO POINT FIVE on a scale from zero to a hundred.o_Oo_O

This website was quite ENLIGHTENING: What do the top 0.1%, 1%, and 10% earn on OnlyFans?
If 0.1% means you earn more than 100 grand ($100,000) a month, being 0.5% in the top of all creators means you earn around 40/50 grand a month?! :eek::eek::scream::scream: OMG!
i didn't know about that, this is insane, I guess he got lucky because there are people showing more stuff than he does, that's pathetic how he gets advantage of that scale in order to fool people