There A Large Ass Support Group Out There?

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ecf3804f4eba66af1b4233d3958b71c9--funny-memes-funny-shit.jpg

renny_p

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I keep eating the way I have been I will literally need ass support. Like, a butt sling/shelf on braces with wheels. Prop up my butt and keeping me from falling backward.

Aunt Fanny 2020
1-4kb-.gif

oh gosh! Mine’s a muscle butt, and it feels like if I so much as look at a squat rack it sticks out a little bit furthe.

Which is ironic cause squatting isn’t even how it got so big

xarmanix

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If there was one, @xarmanix would be President:p:imp:

Hehehe thank you for the reference Pandora ! I do believe you are correct, I would deff be the President of such a group and you will be a perfect submission to the group with that mega huge bubble butt !!!

:imp::emoji_eggplant::emoji_peach:

renny_p

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How did you manage to nurture yours to such lengths? I can’t lie I’d be that friend that always has an eye or hand on that ass and asking you for help on some squatting techniques.

hockey. And it’s funny — I never had one of those “Hockey butts” until recently. About a year and a half ago, out of nowhere it seems, my glutes got really sore from any workout that so much as tangentially activated them. And my ass began to balloon.

that year was borderline traumatizing for me, looking back on it hahaha. My ass grew out of pretty much my entire wardrobe like 2 separate times. Even when pants fit, they were always tight as hell around my ass (which made my somewhat-above-average dick always bulge out like crazy). Everyone, especially my teammates, started commenting on how big it was getting. And once it started to “stick out”, so to speak, I would forget how far back it extended and bump into stuff/people in tight spaces.

And it’s not like I couldn’t make it stop growing, unless I quit playing the sport I loved. Only quarantine made it level off.

So this response I imagine wasn’t exactly helpful, sorry lol

Reactions: Hockeytiger

Tripz

Loved Member
Media
They’re safe for now, thankfully haha. But I’ve got a couple pants that I haven’t worn in a couple months that I’m a bit scared to put on

Haha well whenever you do decide to try them on again I can help you get into them like that story Eddie Camarena posted recently. We will stuff your ass in there one cheek at a time

Reactions: Diazjr181

Tripz

Loved Member
Media
Damn, sorry to hear that :/ At least from my end, it seems that my ass has grown more than I thought. Which is super frustrating and exactly what I was trying desperately to prevent... Idk what to do at this point honestly
Just embrace it and start wearing things that accentuate your ass even more is what I’d say haha ;)

Reactions: heyppl513