thevonking / von.king69

I dont get it. He had a nice thick dick naturally, why he need to do that dumb as Sheads shit with the dildos
I agree, has has a fat cock and is super sexy. He needs to stop taking whatever advice Shreds the scammer is giving him because it’s cringe and he could do better on his own.

I saw a live where he jerked off with one of his buddies but he was clearly so uncomfortable and couldn’t stay hard, like buddy just be by yourself it’s hotter if you’re confident!

I agree, has has a fat cock and is super sexy. He needs to stop taking whatever advice Shreds the scammer is giving him because it’s cringe and he could do better on his own.

I saw a live where he jerked off with one of his buddies but he was clearly so uncomfortable and couldn’t stay hard, like buddy just be by yourself it’s hotter if you’re confident!
Could you share it please

Reactions: jhon2590
He just sent out an ass video the other day. It was amazing. I know for a fact Shredz is more shady and scams more than Von. I’m still waiting on Shredz to send me a live from 2 years ago. I sent messages and everything. He sent me a video of himself and Wyatt covering themselves instead.

Context please. Who’s shredz and what’s their MO?