thevonking / von.king69

There literally isn’t. I was just watching and didn’t type anything in chat. And got blocked. Suppose it was because I wasn’t throwing tips at him constantly.

Edit: Dont have to take my word if you don’t want. Just sharing my experience.
Same happened to me. I paid for a monthly subscription and went into his LIVE and didn't say anything or tip him. So he kicked me out. And that was the fastest I've ever unsubscribed from anyone. He didn't have any frontal nudity on his page and then though he deserved more money to show off/flash us some peen? Naw homie.

Reactions: Pogonophilic
out of curiosity I subscribed. he goes live with a friend of his and begs for money for an hour. if you dont tip you get kicked out. at the end of the hour when when and if they reach their goal they flash their dicks for 30 seconds with a prideful look as if they just did something incredible.

absolute waste of money. you can also tell how uncomfortable they are doing this--being naked in front of each other.

although, I will say something positive, if you do tip and comment he will engage with you and actually respond to your messages in the live feed. seems like a nice dude overall but still, even if it was $0.99 cents per month, the subscription is not worth it.