90% Straight, 10% Gay
List of things only hung fellas experience:
I’ll go first

- Hitting the back wall (her cervix)
- Staring/comments at the urinal
- Friend groups finding out you’re hung
- Having to “pick a side” in your pants
- Soft cockhead going down past the bottom of your boxer briefs

When you're lying in bed on your stomach and you get an erection - and you don't know where to position it comfortably
- When you lie down on your stomach in public: in a yoga class, at the beach, etc, and you have to try to adjust your cock without drawing too much attention to yourself

- When your ex feels the need to let you know that you are bigger than her current boyfriend/husband (this has happened to me with two different women)
It's actually funny especially if it's some tough guy type and she tells you in detail about the size difference.

Monogamous relationship with someone you love but that person cannot take your cock.

Sorry to bring the mood down. But, also, to lighten it back up, bad/toothy BJs from people who think they give great BJs. Come on, people lol
This is a sucks and it's a 50/50 either a way out or way into other things /people.

Reactions: S_Dick
Having to decide whether it’s just for my pleasure or for hers
This one hits home. Am I going to pleasure you, stay in control, and let you slowly ride my pole.
Or am I doing it for my pleasure and going balls deep

When you find someone who is one and the same they are a keeper

Monogamous relationship with someone you love but that person cannot take your cock.

Sorry to bring the mood down. But, also, to lighten it back up, bad/toothy BJs from people who think they give great BJs. Come on, people lol
Yeah, this one too. She’s a 10, but she says ‘too deep’ and there still the other half of the shaft to go

See it in the movies so freaking often - guy meets girl, guy and girl hit it off - and two seconds later he has her up against the wall and is fucking her like there is no tomorrow. Doesn't happen. Literally every time my wife and I see this in a movie, she makes a comment. Clint Eastwood shooting 10 bad guys while lying on the ground is more likely than me ramming my shit into my wife quickly - let alone instantly.

Sorry to bring the mood down.
No worries man. I think that’s the great thing about this site; It’s the goods and the bads about having a big cock

I’ve had a chicks go “on a break” from their boyfriend because they knew I was gonna be in town for the summer and want d to climb the pole again for a while. (They are back together and married now, lol)

But I’ve also had a great relationships with woman, where the only thing that ended it was them not being able to take my full cock and enjoy it. Basically a deal breaker for both of us