Things only hung guys understand

When swimming, as I get out of the water I slide my thumb into the waistband of my swim shorts to let some air in as I get out of the water. Otherwise my suit suctions to my body and leaves nothing to the imagination.

Monogamous relationship with someone you love but that person cannot take your cock.

Sorry to bring the mood down. But, also, to lighten it back up, bad/toothy BJs from people who think they give great BJs. Come on, people lol
And people who say they “don’t have a gag reflex,” but discover they do.

They know they have ruined many a man or woman. I told my buddy not long after the first time he owned me that I was ruined. That feeling of being owned, feeling nearly paralyzed in submission to a cock that big and being in somewhat of a state of shock and deep pleasure at the same time. Going back time after time feeling like you're pestering him, laying between his legs eating at the base of his cock like its filet mignon, licking, kissing and sucking for what seems like hours. Then having him enter you, immediately slipping into sexual euphoria, loving every second of his presence and begging for his cum.

All the while and in a lot of cases for a seasoned hung top, he's just seeing another guy or girl fall victim to his huge cock. I'm lucky my buddy is very sweet and has always generously given his cock to me. Even in his older age with flagging erections he still accommodates my longing to please his huge meat and my endless desire to suck large cock.

When swimming, as I get out of the water I slide my thumb into the waistband of my swim shorts to let some air in as I get out of the water. Otherwise my suit suctions to my body and leaves nothing to the imagination.
I have certain suits that really cling as I get out of the water too-and I let them lol! Very revealing-I like to show some size when I can as I’m more of a grower
Saginaw bay here now (in Michigan) is really warm swimming-can’t blame your shrinkage/lack of a bulge on water temp lol

Trust me really tiny guys understand this as well if not even better

I don't wear swim shorts opf any kind at the pool or on the beach — only narrow-sided Speedos or thongs. So I know I leave nothing to the imagination. All the time see women in swimwear so skimpy that their breasts are almost falling out of their tops and cameltoes are visible in their bottoms, so why the fuck should I be ashamed of showing that I have a cock?

I don't wear swim shorts opf any kind at the pool or on the beach — only narrow-sided Speedos or thongs. So I know I leave nothing to the imagination. All the time see women in swimwear so skimpy that their breasts are almost falling out of their tops and cameltoes are visible in their bottoms, so why the fuck should I be ashamed of showing that I have a cock?
Definitely agree with thongboy - see no reason to try to conceal a big dick

- Foreplay is not optional, it is mandatory
- You always get checked by airport security for a weird anomaly in your crotch area
- People are less likely to commit to you as you have lots of other options

Buying pants is actually the biggest challenge for me. I’m 5’7” tall and have very thick thighs to match my very thick cock.

It’s hard enough to find pants that fit my thighs without getting a waste that’s 3” too big, let alone making sure I can wear them in any public situation without my bulge pushing through as well.

• The only condom in the machine is standard size (at best) an not lubricated, then struggling to get it on without breaking it and have your cock turn bright red from being squeezed so tightly
  • Sitting when needing to take a dump and my soft cock pressed against the porcelain with the piss flowing back on the head of my cock
  • Trying to Keep it centered and concealed at work so no one thinks you're hard at work (but when it did drop down my right pants leg and a guest noticed and told me, "Nice cock" I didn't mind)
  • Not being able to sit down with having your cock and balls smashed between your legs--and you can't adjust yourself with other people there (at work, religious relatives you don't want to adjust yourself in front of)

Getting the “congratulations” comment from random dudes at the urinal. Usually at a bar after several drinks. Who else has had this?
I completely forgot about it, but I do remember that happening at a concert or ball game or something once. It would probably have been uncomfortable except that I was a bit tipsy and had an incredible chub, so my reaction was kind of like "Yeah, I am lucky!" Lol

Here's one I only discovered recently: Wearing cycling kit and occasionally getting slight chafing on my upper thigh - but only on the left leg, never the right.

I wondered if there was something wrong with my position or my clothes - until I finally realized it's likely because I position my cock to the right, which pulls the fabric slightly tighter on my right leg than my left.

I second this and will add on to it

As a guy who wears jeans all the time, getting an erection hurts so much because your cock has no where to go and zero space. Especially hurts whenever you get done jerking off and have to try to shove it back in without it being too noticeable
Buying pants is actually the biggest challenge for me. I’m 5’7” tall and have very thick thighs to match my very thick cock.

It’s hard enough to find pants that fit my thighs without getting a waste that’s 3” too big, let alone making sure I can wear them in any public situation without my bulge pushing through as well.

I second this and will add on to it

As a guy who wears jeans all the time, getting an erection hurts so much because your cock has no where to go and zero space. Especially hurts whenever you get done jerking off and have to try to shove it back in without it being too noticeable
I almost exclusively buy Wrangler relaxed fit jeans. There's a lot more room in the crotch than Levi's. Pants from Duluth Trading are also great, but pricey.

I almost exclusively buy Wrangler relaxed fit jeans. There's a lot more room in the crotch than Levi's. Pants from Duluth Trading are also great, but pricey.
Relaxed fit....I don't want them TOO loose, but Levi's? Are they even made for 'normal' men? It's like wearing non stretching compression shorts. I've been buying the regular fit Lee jeans...At least I was before moving to somewhere that I wear shorts full time.
I guess there are stretch jeans that might not be too bad, but I was raised with traditional denim jeans. The ones that were deep blue and felt almost like canvas until you wore them in.

• The only condom in the machine is standard size (at best) an not lubricated, then struggling to get it on without breaking it and have your cock turn bright red from being squeezed so tightly
  • Sitting when needing to take a dump and my soft cock pressed against the porcelain with the piss flowing back on the head of my cock
  • Trying to Keep it centered and concealed at work so no one thinks you're hard at work (but when it did drop down my right pants leg and a guest noticed and told me, "Nice cock" I didn't mind)
  • Not being able to sit down with having your cock and balls smashed between your legs--and you can't adjust yourself with other people there (at work, religious relatives you don't want to adjust yourself in front of)
This is soo recognisable!!!

Reactions: S_Dick